14

The house was a chaotic mess the next morning, everyone shouting at each other, frantically walking around

The youngest was the most worried, his hair all messed up, his forehead creased, drowned deep in his own thoughts, feeling immense worry and emptiness upon Haewon's disappearance.

The chirpy voice that once called them awake was gone, the one who had always brightened up the mood was gone, leaving tension in the air.

A deafening silence invaded the atmosphere as everyone frozen on their spots, consumed by their own thoughts.

" What the hell are we doing here? Can't anyone just think of a plan." Jisung said frustratingly, frustrated at himself for not listening to his other self.

The thought of how Haewon could have still been safe in his arms right now, the thought of how her laugh was music to his ears. He kept thinking about the many things he could have done to avoid this, yet it doesn't change anything.

Haewon wasn't there and they didn't have a plan.

The once quick witted and smartest mafia gang was now left blank, not knowing what to do, blaming themselves for letting their guard down, not taking care of the girl properly.

The thought of her scared face, the one they had seen when they first kidnapped the girl made their heart ache.

Their minds distracted by the thought of the girl suffering, the tears running down her face and the whimpers that escaped her lips.

Which was why something clicked in Jisung, everyone mopping around made his anger rise, all his anger and frustration bubbling up, flicking a switch.

Suddenly every emotion left his face and soul, his facial expressions turned from the worried one to the blank and emotionless ones, his scared and worried self digging itself back in his mind.

" J-Jisung?" Chenle stuttered out, noticing his change in demeanor, it was scary watching the change of his mood.

Jisung lifted his head up, looking as everyone stared back at him, confusion etched on their faces.

" Get yourselves together and think of a plan, meet back here in 5 minutes, we are getting Haewon back." Jisung instructed authoritively, voice calm but heart racing with worry.

He felt the need to save the girl, the need to have her in his arms again and be with her. No matter whether it was listening to her cries or her complains. Even though he felt annoyed at times he had always enjoyed her company, it was the only thing that brought him comfort after all.

After a few minutes, everyone was gathered in the living room, calmer than before, determination shown on their faces.

" Okay, let's get started." Taeyong said, starting to plan out everything.

-

Haewon sat there, eyes blindfolded, hands tied, it was like a deja vu, feeling herself in the room that she previously was in, just that this one felt much more dangerous and unwelcoming.

The atmosphere felt cold and dripping with horror, it was just silent, the place full of void.

" So you're finally awake." a man spoke, untying her blindfold. His voice was laced with coldness that sent shivers down her spine, but what she found weird was how similar it sounded to Jisung's.

It was like a replica of him, cold and emotionless like everytime Jisung had talked before.

His voice much more scarier, making her goosebumps wake and fear increase. There was something about the way he was walking around Haewon that made her want to scream, but her throat was too dry for that.

" Who are you?" she choked out, her voice coming out weaker than she liked. The girl felt helpless at that moment, being so vulnerable.

" I'll just simply say it, i'm Jisung's sperm donor, which also means i'm his father, you are that kid that he liked last time right? Well, too bad you aren't going to see him again." he spoke, coldness dripping from every word.

" You monster, he will definitely come and get me, killing you on the way, just sit back and watch dickhead." Haewon spat, disgusted at how he treated his own son.

" Well, let's see about that."

edited

edited.