Epilogue

Lucas

8 years later

The moment I open my eyes, I see my beautiful wife sleeping soundly next to me with her hand on my chest. She looks like an angel and I will never get tired looking at her face. I wrap my hand around her waist to pull her closer to me, kissing her forehead. Then, her eyes slowly open to see me. "You know you can't get too close to me right?" She said while chuckles. I let out a sigh.

"At least closer than earlier," I said and she smiles at me. Gia is heavily pregnant with our third and fourth child. Yes, you heard it right. She's pregnant with twins again. This is a miracle for us when we already had triplets and even twins and now here we go, the upcoming girls' twins. The moment when we found out that she is pregnant with twins again, I couldn't help but felt super happy that our house will fill with children. I am happy that this time is not a boy again. I think it's enough for us to have five boys right now. They all are not easy to take care of too. Whatever it is, our lives are complete with those children.

So, we got the twins during Gia's first pregnancy. They now 6 years old. The oldest is Noah and the second one is Noell. After 2 years, Gia's found out she's pregnant again but the news was shocking us all because we're expecting triplets at that time. It turned out that it was boys too was and I think it's because Gia happened to have more male in her family than female. Well, in my family too actually. The triplets are 4 years old now. We gave the first one is Seth, the second one is Adam and our youngest is Wyatt. It's not an easy task to do when you got a triplets and also twins. I can say it's pretty tough but since they all growing up now, I think it's not that hard anymore. At least we got the nanny to help us take care of them. We already one nanny to take care of our children and I think we need one more to take care of these unborn babies when they're here.

"I need to go and pee," She said, and even though I still want to be in bed a bit longer but what can I do. She needs to pee and I gotta get up and help her. I wrap my arm around her waist and help her walk to the bathroom. After a few minutes, she finally walks out of the bathroom. "That was tiring," She said and I can say she also feels a hard time sometimes. I walk towards her and give her a kiss. She kisses me back but the kiss only lasts for a few seconds because one of the triplets comes and crying at our door.

"The little monster is awake," I said and she smacks my arm playfully. I open the door and carry our youngest son in my arm. He always is the one who wakes up early than his brothers and then, comes crying in front of our door. It's like a routine for him.

"Good morning my little boy," I said kiss his cheeks and now, he already stops crying.

"Mama!" He shouted to get Gia's attention. I walk to the bed and give him to Gua who is sitting on the bed. "Mama!" He said again and now he is jumping on our bed happily. I walk to the bathroom to freshen up first since the boys not wake yet. After a few minutes, I walk out from the bathroom to see Gia is sleeping again while this little boy is carefully put his small hand and rubbing Gia's belly. I smile at it because it is so cute. I wear my work attire and then, walk out from the walk-in closet. "Let's go and let mommy sleep for a bit longer, okay?" I ask him in a whisper not to let Gia awake and he nods in agreement. I take him in my arms and walk slowly to the door. "Good morning, daddy," I look and see Noah and Noell already awake and even get ready to go to school.

"Good morning to my big boys," I said and give them a kiss on the cheeks.

"I am big boy!" Wyatt said and pouts. I let out a chuckle at his behavior.

"Okay, big boy, you need to go and freshen up too, go," I said and I walk together with Noah and Noell to have breakfast. After a few minutes, I finally hear the footsteps running towards the dining room. Now, all the boys already awake. Gia comes with Adam in her hands and put him down to his seat. "Babe, you look tired and pale, are you sure you okay? I can take a day off today," I said looking at her face. She looks pale and weak these few days.