Chapter 7

[ Ruel - say it over ]

Gia

Niall's wedding is around the corner. I am super excited to see him finally settle down just like Jack. This month, he acts quite mature and that's funny because he never be serious like this but I know why he acts like this. It's because he is nervous for the big day but I am super excited. I can imagine how beautiful their wedding will be. I love the way how his fiancee asked about my opinion too and stuff. From that, I know she will become the cool sister-in-law. 

I am now in my office because no matter how excited I am, I have to finish my works. "Hey, Gia, here is the new project of this company. I need you to check and you know, make sure this we got this project. I'm going to get married soon, so I won't be here for quite sometimes. Please be independent." Niall's said.

"I am independent. I know how to manage this company well and you can go for your honeymoon in peace because your sister here finally knows how to manage this huge company herself." I said.

"Yeah, we'll see about that, little sister. Don't call me and tell me, you have a problem with this company. I won't answer it."

"Oh, then I call Jack to help me and maybe dad will willing to help me. I have lots of backups."

"I see, alright. I will go no because my fiancee is waiting for me now. I have a date with her." He winks at me and closes my door. I open the file that he gave me earlier and read the contract carefully. This thing is complicated but I can handle it. I need to prove to my dad that I can be just like he wants it. Just then, my door burst open makes me startled. "What the heck?" I said and see Brandon and Grayson standing and smile like creepy men. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"Well, we miss you," Brandon said and I feel like it's a dream. They never said something sweet to e like this without any reason.

"Oh come on you guys. I am not in the mood for your stupid prank. Go away."

"We're here because it's lunchtime, you dummy. It's been a while since we last had lunch together. Let's go." I look at both of them suspiciously. "Come on," Grayson said. I close the file and take my bag before following them. To be honest, I really don't trust these two. They always act like this when they did something. I walk behind them and luckily nothing happens yet until three of us arrive at the lobby. I look around to see if there's something weird but there's none. Everything looks just fine. 

"Relax little sister, we really just want to have lunch with you. Nothing else." Brandon said. 

"Oh, really? For real? I mean you guys are suspicious. I don't trust you both." I said and stop looking at them. They look at me and smile. "Brandon, Grayson I know you both up for something. Please don't do this to me. I will tell dad."

"We didn't do anything. Let's go, we're hungry. Drive your own car miss." I walk to my car and right now I feel like I want to kill these twins. I know they're up to something. My precious car!

"Grayson! Brandon!" I shouted but they drive their car away. This guy really wants to die. I want to cry when I see my car because It's  covered with green slime. I take out my phone and call Jack. "What's up?" He answers.

"My carrrr..." I tell him. 

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Brandon and Grayson cover it up with Green slime!" I said and Jack's laugh at me. "I thought its something serious happened to your car. It's just slime. It's easy to take it off. Relax and don't stress out too much. You'll get wrinkles soon." He said.