Chapter 12: Sebastian's Crush

• Sebastian's POV •

"So it didn't work out?" Mom made a face and sighed. "No. She was the one that suggested it wouldn't work, even though she was the one that asked me on a date in the first place," I explained.

Mom hadn't yet been caught up on the situation between Abigail and I. I leaned against the doorway of the kitchen, thinking back on it. Abigail and I went on our "date" just over a week ago. It was Friday now, and I was getting ready to head to the saloon a little early.

"That's too bad Sebby, I'm sorry," she frowned. "I'm not upset about it actually. I'm almost relived," I admitted, and Mom gave me a weird look before turning back around to work on the dishes. "Well you didn't have to go on a date with her, you know that right?"

"I guess? I just wanted her to be happy. She's my friend," I shrugged in response. "I appreciate you wanting her to be happy. That's what friends want for each other. But you have to think of what makes you happy too sweetheart," Mom explained. "Yeah... you're right," I replied thoughtfully, staring at the floor.

"Well, I'm gonna head to the saloon a little early. I'll see you there later though," I waved to her, and turned to leave.

The door shut behind me, and I pulled my hood over my head. It was starting to sprinkle. Weather like this always made me feel calm and happy. It hasn't rained in a while, so I soaked it up while I could.

Before I knew it I was already at the saloon. There were a couple people inside, but it was still pretty early for most of them to be here. "Sam and Avery are already in the back!" Gus called out with a wave.

"Thanks Gus," I waved back to him, although I was confused as to why they were here so early. Avery maybe, but Sam? The four of us hadn't spoken much during the last week, if any at all. Everything seemed almost awkward between everybody, and I wasn't going to push it.

I walked back down the hallway and stopped as soon as I got to the end.

Sam and Avery were sitting on the couch together, facing each other. Avery's back was to me, and Sam was really close to her. A little too close. He pushed some hair behind her ear and whispered to her. Avery whispered something back, and Sam gave her a gentle hug. 'Don't touch her' I wanted to scream, anger boiling in my chest.

Sam's eyes met mine, and he froze. He pulled away, and Avery turned around to look at me. The anger faded away when I realized she was crying. Seeing the upset look on her face made me feel sick.

Avery stood up and pushed past me, going towards the bathroom. I watched after her until she disappeared from view, then looked back to Sam. "Sebastian-"

In what felt like a only a few steps, I was across the room. I grabbed Sam by the collar of his shirt and lifted him off of the couch before pushing him into the wall. As I held him against the wall, I felt anger flood back into my chest as if it had never left in the first place.

"What did you do to her?" I could feel my whole body shaking. Sam looked like he thought he was going to die. "What are you talking about?!"

"She was crying. What did you do to her?" I asked firmly. "Dude I didn't do anything to her, I was comforting her," Sam defended.

"I'm supposed to be the one that comforts her!" "Oh yeah? And why's that? Because she's your friend? She's my friend too dude," Sam held his gaze steady with mine as the look of fear left his face.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 05, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Happy Together: Sebastian (Stardew Valley)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें