Chapter 29-Letting go

Start from the beginning

"Whenever suits you."
Then Ava and I lay down on the bed. As she tried to sleep but she was tossing and turning around because she couldn't sleep. I hold her and sing.

"The eyes are tired,Yet they have to shine

Yet they have to shine.
Everything is alright,
Yet they don’t seem fine.
When you can’t explain what you feel,
Somehow I believe that you will heal.
When you don’t know what you are going through,
Coz there a million thoughts that made your mind blew.
When you have a messed up head,
And eyes filled with tears to shed,
I will hug you tight and say that you can fight.
Scribble it out just to feel light.
I know it feels like you are tired by every bit,
But you will get up and deal with it.
How can you let yourself die,
It’s not wrong to let it out and cry.
I will be your pillar.
Even if the worlds are out as your killer,
Everything will be fine I said.
Believe that and go to bed,
Coz after all the eyes are tired,
Yet You have to shine.
Everything is alright,
Even if they just don’t seem like."
And when I glanced over she was asleep so I held her tight and slept.

Next Morning

Ava

"They are sleeping so peacefully, Aunt Silver." Shane says and Silver gets annoyed."Hey, Don't you remember our deal? Call me Silver."

I woke up to some noise. David's arm was over me. I take off his hand and he wakes up sitting up on the bed yawning. I sit up to see Shane and Silver looking at us smiling. I open my arms up and Shane runs up to me and hugs me then he sits in the middle.
"Shane, Come here."

"I told you, Dad, Mom will be back."

"I am glad you are fine, Ava. David texted me about it. Are you fine?"
Silver asks me as she takes a seat at the end of the bed.

"About that. Shane are you ready to meet your grandfather?" I say looking at Shane and he gives me a confused look.

"But I already have a grandfather."

"Your maternal grandfather. My father." I explain him and he squeals in joy."I have two grandfathers. Wow..."

David smiles at me and whispers.
"You decided to forgive him." I nod at him and look at Shane who kept talking about all the love he was gonna get now that he has two grandfathers. Then he asks."But mom you never mentioned him before."

"There were some misunderstandings between us and now it is solved."

Later that evening we left for his house. Luckily I didn't forget the directions to his house. David stopped his car in front of the gate. I let out a deep sigh. David held my hand and looked at me. He meant to say 'you will be fine. I am here'