Chapter 24-I love you

We all know what is about to happen next but still, I will leave to read🤭

Ava

I was discharged a week later but I had broken my right arm and left leg which were plastered. The doctor came by every two days for a checkup. I was put up on a diet but I was craving pizza.

I hate that I had to eat non-oily food and salads. Samantha managed to sneak in pizza one day but David caught her. David was tough in things like this. Not even my puppy eyes worked.

He was always there throughout. The three of us watched movies together and he read stories to us till we slept. He was responsible to make our food and since my right arm was plastered, David used to feed me.

Everyone came to visit me. After the accident, we explained to everyone about my reasons why I had to leave and gladly everyone understood my reasons for leaving and I was accepted back into the family.

Shane on the other hand was loving all of this. He was overjoyed and he had never been this happy. He would spend some of his days at his grandparent's house and they love him a lot. After all, he is their first grandchild.

Kathy, Austin, and Liam visited me too and I was happy to have them all back. Things were finally falling into place. It's been a month and a half now. I am finally free from the plasters and I am completely fit and fine.

David has planned something for us tonight and as you may know him. It's a surprise. He brought me this dress. It was a long high-slit gown. It had a belt on the waist. I left my hair loose and I wore long heels. I wore the necklace David bought me six years ago. I kept it with me always. I went downstairs and as usual, David was waiting for me downstairs. He dropped Shane at his grandparents.
He was wearing a blue tux and he looked strikingly handsome.

He kisses me and then pulling back he whispers in my ear. "You amaze me every time. You look beautiful."

"And you are charming as always."