Chapter 8

You were fooling around like little children and were so caught up that you didn't notice that his men were still watching you.

When he threw a pillow at you, you spotted one of them observing you with a judgemental look. You stopped and cleared your throat making Jungkook aware of the awkward situation. You blushed a bit and fixed your hair and clothes while he got up.

"You can go now", he ordered and the men disappeared. You yawned and rubbed your eyes. In the last one and a half days happened more things than in the past five years altogether.

"You can sleep in my room if you want", Jungkook said softly after he looked into your tired face.

"No, I don't think I can..", you tried to say but became silent.

"Just go", he said smiling sweetly, "I'll see you tomorrow for the renovation operation."

You smiled back and nodded defeated. You changed into some comfy clothes you found in his wardrobe and fell asleep quickly knowing no harm would get to you since he was around.

"Okay, so where will we start?", Jungkook asked checking out the damage the fire had caused. He was so different from when you first met him. He didn't seem like a mafia boss anymore, only the tattoos on his neck gave it away.

"Y/N?", he asked making you snap back to reality.

"Huh? Ah yes, we need to remove the counter and fix the burnt patches", you instructed and you began working. With him by your side everything seemed so easy.

At the end of the day you were already half done and you also had a lot of fun. You felt like he was slowly opening up to you. You caught yourself staring at him in awe when he pulled out a few charred boards.

You didn't only feel admiration for him, but also attraction. It turned you on how his biceps flexed and stretched out the sleeves of his white tshirt. You had to bite your inner cheek to stop thinking about him in that dirty way.

Three days passed and you were done with the reconstruction. Since the kidnapping you stayed at his mansion and weren't allowed to go out or to talk to any of your friends. He'd only let you get a couple of things from your apartment.

But you were fine with that, he filled your life with joy and laughter. You felt your heart looping whenever he smiled you and you loved that feeling, but it also scared you.

You were falling too hard for him, for something that wouldn't, couldn't work out. You were on your way back to his mansion, exhausted from the heavy physical work. You sighed and leaned your head back. You were proud that you finished, but you definitely needed a shower.

"Are you good?", he asked turning left. You looked at his side profile, at his sharp jawline down to his rolled up sleeves which showed his arm tattoos and the veins going down to his large hands. You unintentionally bit your lower lip feeling turned on only by his manly looks. Your hormones were really running wild.

"Yeah, I'm good", you responded looking out of the window. He put his hand on your thigh only driving with the other one.

"Let me know if you need anything", he added and you could only nod ignoring the tingle he caused in your crotch.

You missed him, you haven't kissed in three days since you wanted to keep it casual. You weren't sure if you were going to lose your mind the next time he kisses you that way again.

You arrived at the mansion and you disappeared to go for a shower. You walked out of the bathroom to get the fresh clothes you wanted to put on after the shower.

When you entered the bedroom Jungkook was standing shirtless in front of the wardrobe. You froze in your spot and didn't even stop yourself from checking him out.

"What are you staring at, love?", Jungkook asked smirking after he had noticed you. He turned towards you and now his toned abs were on full display to you.

You walked up to him and lifted your hand wanting to touch his inked skin. You hesitated and hovered your hand a few inches away from his body.

"It's fine, you can touch if you want babygirl", he said in a husky voice.

You connected your fingers to his skin and traced the lines of his tattoos. You followed the pattern and the swirls up and down to the hem of his jeans. It wasn't your intention to get so close to his manhood but it was too late. You looked down and noticed the growing bulge in his pants.

"Look what you are doing to me", he growled making you blush.