II. - welcome to the garden 🌲

yn pov
i slowly opened my eyes. everything around me was white. i was wearing a white bed sheet/cloth. around me was about 50 people dressed the same staring at me like i was some sort of meat. they all stood up one by one and started walking towards me like zombies, their arms in front of them reaching for me. i was really scared so i started backing it up (if i back it up, is it fat enough??¿) when i hit something hard. i looked behind me and saw a tall form dressed in a suit. i had nowhere to go, i was blocked from all sides. then i felt two strong hands on my shoulders picking me up. i stiffened under his touch. i looked in front of me and saw the zombies were standing still in their places. i was so confused.

-ladies ans gentleman, today we got - his terrifying brown orbs stared stared straight into mine - a new flower. treat her nicely, hihi~
he then let go of me and my weak legs could not hold up my body anymore so i dropped flat on the floor. the man behind me pulled out a long list and spoke up: "number 47, ummmmmm, violet!!!!!! today is your lucky day, follow me to the 🌈 third floor 🌈, hihi~
someone from the crowd came towards us and they started leaving. this violet person had really long hair. the rest of them either had a buzzcut or really long hair. it weirded me out, but i decided not to think about it too much. a door behind me opened and violet left the room and entered an elevator. the other guy also entered the elevator and its doors started closing. suddenly the man slipped his hand between the elevator doors and they opened. the guy gave me a wicked look and said:"btw your name is lavander from now on and your number is 50, hihi~"
the elevator doors closed and they left. i was really weirded out. i looked back at those people and they were approaching me again. i ran to the elevator door and started banging on them, yelling "please help me! come back! don't leave me here!"

suddenly i heard a loud whistle and everyone looked in its direction. there was a ginger haired girl with a unique smile leaning against a door.
-guys, leave her alone. go back to your mattress now! you, new girl, follow me.
i obliged and went towards the door. everyone else was at their mattresses.
-t-thank you so much for saving me back there.
-don't mention it, follow me now.
we exited through the door and entered a room without a roof. it was sunny outside, i thought i was saved.
-where are you taking me?
-you're gonna meet my gang, the algae.
i was nervous but didnt say anything else. i saw 5 people sitting under a tree 🌲.
-guys, i brought a new girl.....
-yn, but that guy told me that my name is lavander now.
-its nice to meet you, lavander. my name is magnolija, but you can call me debby. this here are my friends. introduce yourselves, you guys!
-bonjour~ my name here is daisy, but im actually bolnareff. - a man with ugly ass white hair said and winked at me.
-hello! my name is immortelle, but you can call me timotheey!
-hola. im bosil aka leonardo dicaprio.
-im kakyoin and my flower is cherry blossom.

the fifth man didn't say anything.
-why aren't you introducing yourself?
-tch.... fine. the name is axl rose. rose is also my flower.
-sit down with us, we're not bad.
i sat down with them and we vibed.

timeskip - 30 minutes
as i was vibing with the algea, i saw the man from earlier enter the garden with violet.
-debby, who is this man?
-oh that? that is julyan. he is a capo here.
-capo? wtf is that?¿
-ugh this bitch, basically you were captured by the mafia. see the girl that came with julyan? she's wigless now. they cut off her hair earlier.
-but why are they doing that, debby unnie?
-ok so basically...

-omg what are you talking about, guuuuys? - said an annoying voice from behind me. i turned around and saw julyan. debby sighed and rolled her eyes.
-what do you want, julyan? leave me and the algae alone.
-why are you so mean to me debby? heart been broken so many times- 💔 eithrr way, your time in the garden is up. go back inside, you guys.
-ugh okay. - debby said and everyone went inside. i followed them.

we entered the big white room again and i went to the mattress which debby told me was mine. i laid down on one side facing the wall and tried to fall asleep. i couldn't fall asleep though so i turned around and saw axl staring right at me. it was a bit awkward so asked him a question.
-can't sleep either, huh?
-yeah... i have a lot of things on my mind. - he said sighing and looking up at the ceiling.
-aww, do you want to talk about it?
-no. go to sleep.
i didn't say anything else and went to sleep again.

timeskip - 10 minutes
axl pov
damn... this new girl is something else. she's really pretty... anyways she should be asleep now. i sighed...
-they're gonna cut off my hair in 2 days. im so sad about it 💔 ugh anyways, not that it means anything to you.
i went to sleep, with a lot on my mind still.