*Third point view*

Luca headed straight down to where they were surprising the enemy soldiers. Isaac ran up to where Wendy, Carla, and Lily was to protect them.

"Do guys mind filling me in on the situation." Luca asked.
"They're from Grimoire Heart." Happy said to him.
"Well, time to teach them a lesson when coming to our territory." Luca said using his tidal wave to wash them out.

He notice Wendy, Carla, and Lily were in bad shape. He went up to them to cast a water barrier; motioning his hands into a cup and circulating around for the water to build up.

"The healing magic will take some time and restore your power as well." Luca said to them.

"Amazing Luca"

"Thank you, young prince."

He continued fighting them off with Natsu. One them hit Natsu with their fire magic, just to make him grin. They didn't understand why, until Natsu ate their fire. Figuring out who they now dealing with.

"I guess it's my turn to show who your messing with." Luca said as he was eating water from the ocean.

"It can't be"

"The rumor, it's really him!!!"

"The sea destroyer... the ocean prince!!"

"Water dragon: tsunami fangs"

The two dragons kept attacking the soldiers, fearing what they would have to deal with next. Talk about bad timing, a new voice was heard; turning out to be one of Grimore heart powerful wizard.

"Leave them to me. I was hoping to get some exercise and we manage to easily find one of the target. It should take a minute, now go find Zeref." He order them, Luca was shock to hear that name again.
"As in the one Jellal tried to revive. What did he mean he found one of the target?" Luca mumbled.

The soldiers were about to leave, until they said something making Zancrow pissed off. Attacking his own men with his black flames. Luca couldn't believe his eyes what he was witnessing. He knew Natsu would be mad about his actions and try to attack him, but it didn't end well.

He attacked again, but this time Luca blocked it using his Neptune's armor. He's laughing off how Natsu wasn't able to eat his divine flame, showing off he's a god slayer. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. Luca couldn't believe what he was hearing; he heard stories that he thought were just rumors.

"Now hand over the ocean prince or... should I say the merciless half blood prince!" Zancrow said leaving the others confuse, Isaac made a question look on how he heard that and Luca pissed.

"How do you know that name...?" Luca mumbled.

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT NAME!!!" Luca yelled shattering the ground beneath his feet while his eyes showed rage

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT NAME!!!" Luca yelled shattering the ground beneath his feet while his eyes showed rage. Natsu knew Luca doesn't care what nicknames other people called him but he knew for certain, that this specific tittle wasn't going to slide.
"Someone from a dark guild told my master! He's working with us and said to use you for our guild!!" Zancrow said as he laughed sadistically.

He said how the dragon slayer were nothing but taught by lizard. The dragon slayers were irritated what he called them, making Wendy a target. Luca felt like he wanted to beat him up enough to show who he's dealing with but Isaac stopped him.

"Luca, let Natsu handle him. We have to get the others to safety." Isaac said to him in order to keep him calm.

He was able to calm down and use his demon wings to get Wendy and the others to a safe place. Seeing the power of god and dragon slayer was unbelievable. Natsu was over powered by him.

"NATSU!!" Wendy and Luca yelled.

Zancrow turn to use his power to hit Wendy and the others, Luca was able to block but it made them fall over through the forests.

(Time skip)

Wendy and Luca are now waiting beside Gramps for Natsu to come back; along with Isaac, Lily, and Carla who are on guard. Natsu came back with Lucy and Happy, they wanted to check on Gramps.

*Luca point view*

Panther lily said his wound weren't serious, so he should be fine for the time being.

Someone appeared in front of us with a lacrima, I heard Lucy said he's with the magic council. He said his true name is Doranbolt and he said he wanted to safe us by using his magic. I wasn't to sure about.

"No, don't need you help. Okay pal." Natsu answer him. I didn't know whether to laugh about his responds or not due to our current situation.

Panther Lily, Carla, and Isaac said to him that we didn't need his help because it's was our situation. Doranbolt said if the council were to find out it would mean... Etherion.

It was causing me to panic a little, but Natsu said if we defeat the guild we shouldn't have a problem.

"Your master is defeated and Grimoire heart got incredibly powerful wizard on their side. You can't beat them!" He said to us, causing Natsu to argue with him and making Wendy cry.

This was honestly making me angry having to deal with the new council and the dark guild hunting for me. They threatened to attack the magic council, Doranbolt said we would just be weak wizard. Natsu said whether either one attack us we'll bury them down.

I got up from sitting on ground and made sure Natsu doesn't go crazy.

"Easy there, Natsu. Just calm down." I said

"How do you expect me to calm down whe—"

"Look you not the only mad here." I said to him, giving a fake smile to him. He knew when I do a fake smile, it doesn't end well and it's rare. He stopped getting upset and went a few meters away from me.

I turn to face Doranbolt and said "My brother said is not wrong about us."

Then I turn off my fake smile with a cold hearted glare.

"If anyone were to try and mess with Fairy tail. And would try to hurt Gramps..." I summoned one of my claw dagger against his neck.

"I'll be sure to send you or anyone to ocean, dead. Let any wizards come at me; I'll be their worst nightmare if means keeping the others safe." I said to him, making sure he got the message.
I turn to the others, happy that I was able to release all that stress.

"It looks like it's going to rain, so we go find shelter." I said to them in a calm tone.

*others point view*

SCARY