Contest #1

*

Do you want a chapter dedication? A vote spam for your book? A Comment spam?

Or maybe... a chance to be in a chapter with Sofia and her friends?

Enjoy an entire chapter being with the gang! Answering scary truths, doing dares and having fun.

Who knows? Maybe YOU will be the winner! What could you lose?
Read below for the instructions...

*

Contest starts: May 23, 2021
Contest ends: July 31, 2021

PRIZES:

3rd Place - a chapter dedication, a follow, and I will add your book in my reading list!

2nd Place - a vote spam, and a comment spam on your book! (If you don't have any book, you get to give a truth or dare to anyone in the gang!)

1st Place - a chance to be in one chapter with Sofia and her friends and a follow back from me!

*

HOW TO ENTER:

✨You must be following me here in Wattpad (Don't unfollow me after the contest! I will check.)

✨Vote and Comment spam this book!

✨Tag three people in the comments who you think might enjoy this Sofia the First: Truth or Dare book, or anyone who might want to also join this contest.

✨Multiple entries are not allowed! Only comment once, please.

✨Tagging verified accounts is not allowed (I will check)

✨Vote spam my two books in my other account: talismantears 
(It only has three pages, don't worry!)

Make sure to do all of the required rules, otherwise, your entry will not be counted. I will check thoroughly, so cheating will not be tolerated! Spread love.

And remember, the more I notice you, the better chances you get.

(I will be using a randomizer to pick the winners, but I might consider if I notice someone who really, really spams and did their real best)

Goodluck! And if you don't win, I have plenty more contests in the future!