He Realizes He likes You (his pov)

Percy

I heard (y/n) laughing in her cabin from outside the door. I opened the door to see her laying on her bunk across from Butchs’. She had a large smile on her face as she gasped for air, clutching her sides. Her cheeks were flushed light pink.

“What has gotten into you?” I teased half laughing and sitting on the edge of her bed while she stood. “Tell me.”

“Are you-” she asked still laughing so hard she couldn’t speak. “Are you sure?”

“What?” (y/n) was acting really strange, but something about her smile was contagious.

“Okay, okay,” she tried calming herself. She walked over to her desk and picked up some sort of candy. “Taste the rainbow!”

Immediately I was hit in multiple places with Skittles. (y/n) was rolling around on the floor laughing at my expression.

“You get it? ‘Cause-cause I’m the d-daughter of Iris?” she could barely speak between her outbursts. Suddenly I couldn’t hold back my smile or laugh and joined her. Her laugh was beautiful and I never wanted it to stop. Many deep breaths and several outbursts later we had both finally regained our composition.

“So what’d you come for anyways, Percy?” she looked at me upside down from on the floor with her big (y/e/c) eyes. Her (y/h/c) hair was sprawled out all over the old hardwood floors, giving her a glowing effect.

“I- uh,” I was at a loss for words. “I just heard you laughing and wanted to see what was so funny.”

“Well, I’m glad you did,” she smiled up at me.

______________________________________________________________________________

Jason

“(y/n)?” I asked as her small frame hid behind mine.

“Shhhh,” she held a finger to her lips.

“(y/n)!” Will Solace entered the arena, looking around until he saw me.

“Have you seen (y/n)?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Nope,” I said trying to sound convincing, and he was walking away when (y/n) giggled behind me, blowing our cover.

“I knew it!” Will shouted, pointing a dramatic finger at her. A fire lit behind his eyes.

“What did you do?” I turned smirking at her behind me.

“It was a dare I’m sorry Will,” she pouted, looking like a hurt puppy.

“I’ll never forgive you,” he groaned.

“What did she do?” I asked again.

“Show him, I dare you,” Will stuck out his tongue at (y/n), who reflected his action.

“Okay here goes,” she said blushing. She opened her mouth and began to sing in a lovely voice to the tune of Kiss the girl from The Little Mermaid. “Sha la la la la la, my oh my, why is Will so shy, just go on, kiss Nico.”  

I bent over laughing at Wills tomato red face, (y/n) was slightly giggling. When I caught my breath, I looked over at her.

“I never knew you could sing,” I smiled at her. “And Will, I’m pretty sure Nico likes you, okay.”

“You two are the worst!” he yelled leaving.

“But seriously, you sounded really good,” I face palmed in my head. Nice word choice Jason, why didn’t I say beautiful or amazing or something other than “really good”.