CHAPTER 26 - 'THE KID'

Welcome back to Tragedy
Hope you enjoy the chapter

Vote
Comment
Share

Thank you

Chapter 26

Marcella pov

'I don't know Salvano's next step but he plans to take some kid'  Ethan's words ring in my head.

What the fuck I'm so dumb .

"Macy ... Ethan" Luciano speaks

"I'm so fucking dumb. I should have known." I say and he grabs my shoulder.

"We'll find her." He says with a pained expression

"I dont know what to do" I say.

"That's because this topic is too close to you . I'll be leading this mission" Alex says grabbing my waist and pulling me to his side and I feel safe .

Luciano walks away and I look for Toni but he's not around either.

"You deal with the mission I'll speak to Lucias . Where is Toni?" I ask feeling the memories of my own parents death reappear to me.

"He is pulling up the camera footage from his mother's estate ." Matt says and I look at him

"Don't let him do that. One of you do it . He's going to find something horrible in that footage so make fast . Also Gabe ." I say turn and face Gabe "I know you've dealt with death before can you please speak to Toni." He nods and both Gabe and Matt disappear .

I walk up to Luciano's room. I open the door but he's not in there. I walk through the bedrooms on this floor wondering where he could be and then I see a silhouette from the corner of my eye and I realise it's him sitting on the balcony with his legs draped over the railing.

The exact spot I was when I was hurt.

"Sitting like that and being in pain could be a problem" I say repeating what he said to me . I heard him chuckle slightly .

"I'm not in pain Macy." He said and I flung my legs over the railing sitting next to him.

"You're right ." I said and for the first time he looked at me . His eyes wet with tears

"Sarcasm doesn't suit you." He said and wiped his eyes with his shirt.

"Nonsense . Sarcasm is my middle name" he chuckles. We both stay silent and then I speak up again. "I'm sorry about your mom" I said and then he shook his head.

"Sorry isn't going to bring her back Macy " he said with a sigh.

"I know but holding on isn't going to do you any good . Trust me I know" I said and his face is covered in sadness.

"It's not just my mom . It's my baby girl Macy she's taken . What if they kill her or ,-" I stopped him before he said what I think he was going to.

"She my baby too Lucias and I'm scared too but we can't think like that. It's going to cause us more pain . " I scoot closer to him and almost fall forward but his hand infront of me saves me from falling.

"You're always there for everyone and you always help them when they're in need and now I'm asking you to trust me to be there for you. We're going to get our baby back. " I say and he nods.

"I just lost it for a minute thank you for helping me." He says and I click my tongue at him

"Don't mention it. You're always helping me . It's the least I can do." I say and swing my legs over the railing ready to leave but he grabs my elbow.