CHAPTER 4 - GETTING TO KNOW SOME TRUTHS

Marcella pov

I flutter my eyes open . I stare at a golden ceiling it had stars on the roof . It was so soothing . I didn't even want to wake up , my mind drags back to my last conversation with those hunks .

That ass Rodriguez is such a bastard . He won't even tell me why I'm here what possible danger  could I be in .

I'm a nasty girl who minds my own business with a beat up car and a small crappy apartment . What could anyone possibly want from me .

I sat up and realised this room was full black and grey . Other than the roof of course . The bed is covered in a black sheet and the room has two grey carpets . There is a table on the left side of the room with a laptop on it the walls were painted grey .

This room was so comfortable to sit in . It's oddly calming . I walked to the closet cause I was still in my bra . I found men's shirts . This isn't Matt's room that I was in .

I grabbed one of the shirts and slipped it on . It was long and fit to my thigh and since it fit there the person must be tall and muscular. It's huge on me. I like it on me ... It makes me warm and I'm comfortable .

I walk to the door and exited the room . I looked to my left and saw a stair case . Goddamn this house is huge . I walk down the stairs and I see how huge this house really is ..it's a fucking castle

"Hello beautiful." I jump and see a man beside me he's cute . Not hot but cute . I looked at him suspiciously. He laughed ."I'm Ethan . Are you one of Vincenzo's girls . How about another round eh ? I'll pay double ." He smirked and I gasped .

"I'm sorry ? I'm NOT a whore ! I'm a dignified woman you pig ." I said turning on my heels . He grabbed my wrist and slapped me . I screamed in shock as I hit the floor . He grabbed my hair and pick me up... This brings back memories .

"How Dare You Deny ME !" He yelled over me and his other hand went to my neck and squeezed . This reminded me of when I was kidnapped .

Vincenzo pov

Alex , Gabe , Matteo , Jessica , Camille and Lucas - my other brother sat in the kitchen . And Jasmine my younger sister. Alexander is 21 . Lucas is 20, Jass is 18 and I'm 22 .

Gabe and matt were both arguing in rapid Italian . I was drinking coffee . Alex was complementing Camille's beauty Jessica and Jass were talking while Lucas was on the phone with My Madre.

I sipped my coffee thinking about mama and papa . Mama was kind and beautiful and my sister took after her  . My father is brutal and demanding . I take after him .

I drift to Mia . She is gorgeous , he did tell us that . Her heterochromia makes her even more beautiful. She has a dark past that no one will tell me about. Her tattoos make her more attractive and mouth watering.
What the fuck am I thinking. Never mind that .

We all got an extreme shock when we all heard an ear splitting scream . Mia I thought .

"Mia !" Lucas and Jess yell at the same time . We all got up and ran at the same time . We ran to the second floor where we saw Mia being strangled by Ethan. My blood ran cold . I promised them I'd keep her safe and she being strangled.

"Get off of her !" Camille yelled

Alex and Lucas grabbed him and flung him to the corner where Gabe and matt started beating him .

Marcella pov

As Gabe and matt were beating the shit out of that Ethan psycho Jess ran to me were I coughed slightly . Camille was here too . They're both safe . Thank the Lord .