🦉twenty five

"Hyung," Minho felt someone tugged on his shirt. He looked to his side and a wide smile appeared on his face when seeing Jisung.

"Yes, Sungie?" he closed his locker and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.

Jisung blushed a bit as he was used to it. Since the day they got together Minho was like a completely different person. He was clingy and loved to cuddle with his boyfriend.

He pointed to Minho's back. "Jinnie and Minnie are acting weird these days. Do you know why? I feel left out."

Minho looked over to Hyunjin and Seungmin not far away from them. Hyunjin was waiting at his locker with a smug smile while Seungmin was frantically taking out his books while mumbling some weird words.

"They've been like that for awhile." Jisung pouted a bit and took a peek to them but Minho blocked his vision.

"They like each other, let them be."

"Really?!" The younger's eyes widened and broke Minho's hug before running to them. "Yah! Hwang Hyunjin! Kim Seungmin!"

Both called guys replied with a weird look but before they could say anything, Jisung already had pushed Seungmin onto Hyunjin. "Be boyfriends now, idiots! Then we could go on a double date!"

"W–what?" Seungmin pushed Hyunjin away with his face flushed red. "What the heck Jisung I don't like him!"

"Yeah, sure." he rolled his eyes.

Hyunjin chuckled and intertwined his fingers with Seungmin's, which made the other jumped a little. He gave him a cheeky smile before saying, "We already are. And no thanks we already planned to have a peaceful and a private date later."

"H–hyunjin!"

"Oh– OMG WHAT?! AND YOU GUYS DIDN'T TELL ME?!" The squirrel guy widened his eyes and was about to continue but Minho beat him onto it. He pulled his boyfriend away after apologising, leaving Seungmin with Hyunjin.

"That quokka," Hyunjin sighed. "He's so loud."

"W–why did you say that?!" Seungmin tried to release his grip but failed.

"Aw Minnie don't be shy~" Hyunjin cooed and pinched his cheeks. "You were the one who wanted me to ask you out and I did last night."

"I– I mean why did you t–tell Jisung.. I'm not ready yet.." his voice trailed off and he looked down.

Hyunjin's expression softened and he pat his head. "Baby I'm sorry. But Jisung is our friend. He'd be sad if we keep this secret longer."

Seungmin only nodded slightly and gripped his hand tighter. "J–just Jisung and Minho."

"Okay baby." Hyunjin grinned and quickly stole a kiss on the lips but them immediately recieve a slap on his chest. "Ow!"

"Not here!"

"Then where? In the classroom?"

"N–no!" he became more flustered.

"Okie then. In my room. Then we could go further." The elder simply said and pulled Seungmin with him to their class.

"I didn't say that!"

"Whatever you say, Minnie." he wriggled his eyebrows which made the other slapped his hand away.

"You pervert." then he ran away.

"Aw Minnie I love you!"

"I hate you too!"

~

🦉my other minsung fics <3

• cat boy (hybrid au, soft minho)
• monthly boyfriend (college & fake dating au)

thank you for reading <3