🦉two

"Another one." Changbin stated when Minho slumped onto his chair.

"Like usual." Minho monotonously said, making Changbin's eyes lit up.

"This is why I love you." He grinned and took the sandwich from Minho. Minho just rolled his eyes before taking out his earphone and rested his head on the table, ignoring the world.

Changbin munched on the sandwich while closing his eyes. "Hyung, this is great. Why'd you never try for it?"

Minho ignored his question. He was still sleepy and needed more sleep.

It was barely five minutes after, Changbin had finished the two sandwiches. He licked his lips and hummed. "This is good."

"Stop praising the food, will you?" the other suddenly groaned and faced the other side, facing the windows.

Changbin snickered. "You're jealous you never get the taste of them?"

"You wish." he muttered as he was falling asleep again. But the bell just had to ring and the teacher walked in. He sighed heavily.

"Take your nap during recess then. I won't bother you this time."

Minho sent a glare at the dark boy. "You better keep your words or else I'll push you down the building."

"Oohh I'm so scared." he deadpanned. "I'm meeting someone today. Your bad ass won't let me in anyway so don't worry."

"Who?"

"What? You are caring about me now?"

"Care your butt. I just asked who."

He smirked. "Jisung."

Minho slightly nodded as he took out his book and stuffed in his earphone under his desk. He did not want to meddle with Changbin if he's about to meet Jisung. He never wanted to meet the squirrel guy.

"Why? Are you flustered?" Changbin teased, poking Minho's arm but like earlier, he did not give any response.

Embarrassed, Changbin put his head down and took out the lesson's book as well.

~

🦉