🦉twenty three

"You live alone?" Jisung asked as he set his foot in Minho's apartment. Minho nodded.

"My parents are at Gimpo. They told me to study at Seoul so I went here."

Jisung mouthed a small 'o' and his eyes wandered around. The apartment was not too big, not too small. Just nice for a teenager to live in.

Minho gave him a blue sweatshirt and a pair of black jeans for him to wear. And Jisung couldn't lie, he felt shy to wear his clothes but changed into them anyway. When he got out from Minho's room, the elder guy had already changed into a matching outfits with him, which made him blush more.

"You're cute." Minho cooed.

"Shut up."

He giggled, "Let's go. I'm hungry."

With that they went out from the apartment unit, with their hands linked together.

"Hyung, can I ask?"

"Of course you can, Sungie." Minho rolled to his side and pinched his cheeks. Jisung playfully groaned which made Minho laughed and drapped his arm around his waist. "What is it?"

"Do you know what happened between Hyunjin and Seungmin? They seem distant lately."

Minho froze for awhile and Jisung noticed the reaction. He began to panic. "Why? Are– are they fighting?"

Minho shook his head and smiled. "Just a little misunderstanding. I'm sure they will be good in a few days." Internally Minho felt guilty for Hyunjin. They guy had been liking Jisung for a long time. That's why he was so mad when Minho made Jisung cry but that was all in the past. Now, Minho didn't want to let the squirrel go. He realised that Jisung was the one who could make him feel things, which made him special for Minho.

He couldn't imagine seeing Jisung with another guy.

"Hyung?" Jisung looked to his side when he felt Minho hugged him tight. But the elder hid his face in Jisung's shoulder.

"I'm sorry." he muttered.

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. "For..?"

"I promise I won't hurt you this time. Please.. just don't ignore me if I do something wrong. I couldn't bare your absence."

Jisung lightly chuckled and played his hair between his fingers. "Hyung, I already forgive you. Stop saying sorry."

"But I hurt you so bad." Minho replied, his head not leaving Jisung's shoulder.

Jisung hummed, "That doesn't matter now, don't worry." he laid on his side, facing Minho. The leaves underneath him were ignored.

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"Then will you be my boyfriend?"

The words came out from his mouth like water flows out from a drain pipe. No stuttering, completely smooth.

But of course Jisung was shook.

"What?" he almost whispered.

"You heard me. I don't want to repeat that." Minho mumbled and shyly hid his face at the crook of Jisung's neck.

"W-wait, hyung. Are you.. shy?" he stifled a laugh.

"No."

"Then show me your handsome face," he teased. Minho muttered a small 'shut up' which made him laugh more. "Oh god, you're so cute." Jisung wrapped his arms around his torso and continued to coo him like a baby.

But then he stopped when he felt Minho kissed his neck.

"Hyung!" he whined.

Minho looked at him and grinned innocently. "You haven't answer my question yet."

"You don't go kissing me just like that." Jisung hit his chest.

"Why? I can't?"

"Of course not."

The elder guy pouted. "Then if we are boyfriends I can kiss you whenever I want?"

"Yes– no wait I mean yes but we are not uh why–"

Minho cut him off by placing his lips on Jisung's. It was just a peck, but Jisung was a blushing mess. "Is that a yes?"

"I– uh.."

"Come on, I'll cry if you reject me." Minho swung their bodies together until Jisung laid on top of him. "Do you want to see me cry?"

"Hyung, you're so– ugh."

"Yes? Or yes?"

Jisung once again hit his chest playfully. "Y-yes.."

"Yay!!! Han Jisung now is my boyfriend!" Minho suddenly shouted and got up, pulling Jisung with him. Being the happy bean he was, he twirled the squirrel guy around and pressed their lips together.

Minho grinned as they pulled away and cupped Jisung's face. "You're mine now."

"We're lucky it's midnight." Jisung grumbled and hid his face in Minho's chest.

He chuckled, "I love you."

"Hm."

"Sung~ I love youuu."

"Where's the shy Minho just now?" Jisung teased while looking up to his face.

"You're mean."

Jisung grinned and kissed his cheek. "Do I really need to say it when I already showed it for these past months?"

Minho nodded.

"Such a baby. I love you too, meanie."

~

🦉sucker for fluff