🦉five

"Are you done yet?" Hyunjin patiently waited for his best friend who was busy packaging the sandwich. He looked over to Jisung who had his tongue stucked out while focusing. A soft smile made its way to his face.

Cute.

"Done!" Jisung threw his fist up and walked to Hyunjin. "Let's go!"

Both friends walked out from Jisung's house with a small conversation. Hyunjin was happy as always to have Jisung by his side everyday. But the other guy was happy to meet Minho at school.

"He must have missed my sandwich since I haven't gave him that for almost a week." Jisung said with a sad voice.

Hyunjin's smile faded as he heard that. His mind eventually flew to the incident he saw a few days back where Minho was stuffing the chocolate in his locker.

Jisung, Minho doesn't eat that.

Since that day he always wanted to tell Jisung to stop without telling him the reason why, but he knew he couldn't. Jisung would be broken. He hates to see him sad.

For some reason he constantly ask himself, why Minho didn't want to accept what Jisung gives him? It was obvious Jisung was showing his care and love towards Minho but the guy did not care about him even a bit. Han Jisung was a precious bean and Minho was missing his opportunity to have a sweet guy like him.

Hyunjin wished he was Minho. He wished Jisung likes him. He wished Jisung hadn't met Minho at the first place.

"Jinnie!"

"Ah– y-yes?" He turned to Jisung only to see a bright smile on his face. The only smile he shows whenever he talks about Minho or sees him.

"He's there. Wait a minute." Jisung ran inside the school hallway and stopped Minho to give the sandwich.

Hyunjin watched them from afar with the sound of his heart slowly breaking. Like usual, Minho did not react anything and Jisung left immediately after giving him the sandwich.

Hyunjin wore a smile as soon as he saw Jisung was running back towards him. He should be happy for his friend. "He's so handsome today!" Jisung squealed.

As long as Jisung happy.

~

🦉