🦉eight

"M–minho hyung."

Why am I stuttering? Oh gosh.

Minho turned to him with an unamused look. "What?"

"Your coat," Jisung spoke lowly. He was sure the older didn't want anyone knows that he was being kind towards the annoying squirrel guy. "I already washed it yesterday. With hands, of course."

Minho just nodded and took the coat. Right after Jisung left with his head down.

Weird. Minho thought.

As he was about to return to his class, he felt something in the pocket of the coat. Taking it out, it was the usual sandwich packet with a small note on it.

Thank you :3
-Jisung

"Whatever." he mumbled to himself, ignoring the usual stares he always get everyday.

"Changbin hyung doesn't know about it either." Felix told him as they were in the dining hall again.

Hyunjin stopped his chew, looking at both his friends. "Know what?"

"Minho hyung's sexua–"

Before Felix could even finish his words, Jisung had already covered his mouth. Hyunjin looked at them weirdly. "You said it too loud!" Jisung scolded.

"I'm sorry!" The Aussie guy apologised, but it came out as a muffle with Jisung's hand on top of his mouth. "Ji, I can't breathe!"

"Tch, this dramatic guy." Jisung let go of him and rolled his eyes.

Felix widened his eyes in disbelief. "Hello? I'm helping you and what did you call me?"

Jisung grinned. "Handsome guy."

Hyunjin slightly shook his head watching his two friends. "Minho's sexuality?" he suddenly asked, making Jisung's eyes widened in shock.

"Hyunjin!"

"You don't need to know about that." The guy said, making both of them confused.

"Why? Is he a bi–"

"Jisung," Hyunjin sighed. But then he remembered; if he tells Jisung the guy will be heartbroken when knowing his three months efforts had gone waste. So he decided to tell him other thing. "I thought you're gonna stop based on what you told me three days ago?"

"Y-yeah, but," He looked down, playing with his sleeves. "Yesterday he gave me his coat to prevent me from shivering. I'm.. touched."

Both Felix and Hyunjin exchanged glances, having the same thoughts.

He really likes him, huh?

~

🦉it's evening~