🦉eighteen

Dumb. You're so dumb.

Jisung kicked the fallen leaves on the pathway. His hands were shoved into his jeans pocket with his bag slung over his shoulder. It had been a few hours since school end, and he's not home yet.

After the heartbreaking scene he decided to skip school without telling anyone. He changed into a casual outfit and brought his favourite backpack with him to take a walk. Turned out the walk turns into a small travelling.

He was two hours away from his home.

It was a habit. Whenever he was feelimg sad, angry or disappointed he would distance himself from everyone he knows to avoid his outburst towards his friends. He tend to get angry easily once ago, and he did not want that to happen again.

He was upset towards himself. He felt dumb for still hoping Minho would notice and like him back. He should have listened to Hyunjin long ago to stop.

Yet he did not.

But thanks to Minho himself, he proved it to Jisung and the younger guy automatically wanted to stop his feelings towards Minho. It's no use anymore to keep liking him.

Maybe he will move on.

"Still no answer!" Seungmin groaned and threw his phone on the couch. "Where did he go?!"

"Seungmin, don't shout." Hyunjin sighed.

Seungmin sent a glare to Hyunjin. "You're always calm when Jisung is having trouble. Why?"

Hyunjin was taken aback by the question. He shook his head. "It's already night. You shouldn't shout."

"Because it's night I'm worried about him this much! What if he's kidnapped by some organ sellers out there?! We couldn't do nothing! Are you even his best friend? You don't seem to care much about Jisung especially when he's broken because of this guy and now you are chilling watching this stupid drama series. You're not helping even a bit!"

"I love him, okay?! So shut up!" Hyunjin suddenly shouted and slammed the remote control on the table.

Both Seungmin and Minho flinched at his loud voice.

"I love him more than a best friend should. I know everywhere he goes and I don't want Minho to meet him now because he won't like it. He's a grown up man so shut the fuck up. He knows what he's doing."

With that Hyunjin stormed out and slammed the door.

Minho looked at Seungmin after a moment of silence. He was shocked, eyes wide.

"Hyunjin l-likes Jisung?"

~

🦉i love seungmin :]