🦉fourteen

"Minho hyung!"

The deep voice echoed through the hallway. Most of the students flinched when a junior called him like that but still with honourifics.

He stood in front of the elder guy and with a flash, a punch flew on his cheek. Minho stumbled a few steps back, eyes widened as he was shocked by the sudden attack.

"You're such an asshole!"

Another punch hit him.

"Felix!"

He ignored Changbin's call and grabbed Minho's collar. "Why did you do that?!"

"I did what?!" Minho yelled back and pushed him away, he felt like throwing Felix from the highest level of Namsan Tower.

"You know Jisung gives that for you! Why do you let other person eating them?!"

Minho froze for awhile while holding his bruised cheek.

He knew?

But then he scoffed, "Of course you know, you're with Changbin anyway."

"Hey!"

"That's not the matter, hyung." Felix growled. "How could you not see his efforts of making those for you? How could you easily let it waste for anyone else? You know they were for you yet why did you do that?"

"I did tell him to stop but he won't listens," Minho clenched his jaw. "It's not my fault when I already told him that. He's the one who keeps giving me those things."

"Why can't you just accept it?!"

"Because!" he trailed off and glanced around. Students were already looking. "What the fuck are you all looking at? Mind your own business!"

They immediately scattered away to their classes. Too bad they missed a drama in early morning.

"Because of what, hyung?" Felix felt he was too kind to call Minho 'hyung'.

Changbin, who was watching the whole scene pulled Felix away. "Lix, just stop."

"Not until he tells me why!"

"Lix!"

"Why?! How dare you hurt my friend like that?!"

"Because I'm not gay!"

"What?"

When they thought the hallways were already empty, there were other three students just came in to see the commotion.

Felix's face turned pale as ever when he heard that, and when he saw the figures behind Minho.

"Oh gosh," Changbin facepalmed himself, dragging Felix away. "Come on, Lix. You've done your part." he said sarcastically before taking him away.

Minho turned, only to see two mad faces and a crying Jisung.

"W-why didn't you tell that earlier?"

Minho's mouth zipped shut. He silently gulped and guilty washed over him as he saw a tear rolled down to Jisung's chubby cheek. He was too speechless. He didn't expect Jisung would be there with his friends since the day before they were absent.

"J-jerk." Jisung muttered and ran out from school.

~