Happy father's day to the authors!

Start from the beginning

Atago-chan/Shouhaku-chan/Akagi-chan: Hello uncle.

Forest chickled and smiled at them.

Forest: Let me guess you want my help as well?

The three girls nodded and the group went to the kitchen. They were followed by Hiei-chan, little Avrora and Clevelad. Along with Dunkerque and Jean Bart.

Forest smiled as he watched the kiddies.

Forest: Well why dont we cook sweets as a surprise for your fathers ja? da?

The girls nodded and took their aprons as well other protective equipment.

The uncle and his nieces smiled as they bonded while making sweets with help from Dunkerque, Cleveland and Roon.

Roon: I'm finished brother.

She said showing forest her batch. Forest tasted it and smiled.

Forest: hmm... its good.

A knock from the door alerted the rest of the shipgirls and in came a young girl.

??: U-uhm... I-is K-kommandant Forest here?

She squeeked as she saw all the people inside the kitchen.

??:S-sorry.

she was pushed inside to let all the people in the kitchen show her.

Forest stared at the girl before wiping his hands and sitting in fron of her so that they are both eye level

Forest: Yes whay is it?

'She looks like...

Forest: no way...

??: S-sorry for disturbing you. B-but mother said that I should look for you.

Another person aent inside the room and tackled the black-themed girl.

??: Hey Big sister fried! did you see him?

the new girl smiled as she asked the question.