Thirty Four

A/n: thank you for the quick recovery wishes❤️ you guys are the best

Stay safe and enjoy this chapter :,)

Btw happy belated b day joan and Alfredo, I tweeted about it go check it out, I also give news about my stories and updates on my twitter so go follow me and turn on notifications so you know when to come back for another update :)

My Twitter is /brit_arianator dm me and let me know that you know me from Wattpad and I'll give u a shoutout and a fb

Ok enough a/n, you may read the chapter😂☺️

🚨Chapter is not proofread 🚨

"Alright y'all this next clip is actually a song interlude, it's called adore, obviously it's one of Arianas songs which features cashmere cat, it has been cut short but it's still half of the song so you have more than enough time to change and maybe grab a drink of water relax and pick up your hair or something, let's take a listen and be sure to pay attention because although I will play it again with the count, it's better to get a feel of it first" Scott explains.

"Yeah so let's just listen to the interlude, this is the outfit break for the next set of songs that starts off with love me harder, and once again just like rem it will just be ariana but you need to be backstage at least before the chorus" Brian adds.

"The reason why is because although she also performs breathin solo after love me harder, the prop crew is going to give you guys some props to sit on during needy which you will just be sitting down and vibing for hahah" he continues.

"That girls are going to have to wait until fake smile is over but they will be fixing their makeup and hair so they have more time to get ready, I want the girls to be backstage by the time breathin starts okay?" Scott interfered

We nod and listen.

"During needy only the girls can sit by Ariana and interact with her and the fans as she sings, the boys are the only ones with the props and who will be on stage apart from the girls okay?" Brain informs.

All of us agree.

(A/n: Ik this doesn't happen on the swt but I changed it up just so the girls could have more stage time with Ariana during needy)

"Any questions before we start listening to the adore you interlude? And remember boys must be backstage at the start of breathin and girls in middle of breathin, we're just showing you the adore you interlude so you have a good idea of how quickly you should change and it's mainly for Ariana because she has to be on stage quickly, she won't be changing but she will be taking a break"

Ariana listens beside me and nods.

The twins ask once more for any questions and since there are none, they proceed to show us the adore you interlude.

The song is a bop, obviously, I didn't expect anything less from my baby.

The twins give Ariana and the boys a count then we get into position for 7 rings because that's the song before transition, they inform us that we will stop at the end up breathin.

After doing the choreo for 7 rings which is one of my favorites, the girls and boys rush into the dressing rooms and change.

The twins told us that during the actual concert itself, that we would be doing our hair and makeup, which is why the girls (including josh) get a much longer break than the boys.

We do the practice of getting 'on stage' two time like we did the last time.

After our second time, the twins allow us to change back into our dancing clothes that we had brought originally to practice, for more comfort during lunch.

It's in the way she moves ( Ariana/you )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara