Five

I hear an alarm and the shower water running, it's not enough motivation to get me out of bed.

Not long after , my alarm rings ,I groan as I shut it off. Still not enough mota- wait today I'm gonna see ari!

I hop out of bed and select my clothes for the day while I wait for Ashley get out of the shower.

Once all showered I blow dry my hair , set it in a pony tail and apply lipgloss on. I change into my clothes , brush my teeth and wash my face.

I finish the look , tie my shoes and spray a lot of perfume on.

I grab my duffle bag and take one last look in the mirror before heading out the door. Ashley was already ready so she had left.

I exit the hotel and check my phone for the message from Brian that contains the address

I plug it into google maps and I realize the studio is just across the street and two complexes down. Short walk.

"Morning" I hear from behind me. I smile "hey , good morning to you too"

Alex side hugs me and we walk together to the studio.

"Your looking good, for dance rehearsal" he says.

" oh thanks, but I wear this all the time?" I reply.

"I guess it's just you then" he flirts , I giggle and shake my head "mmm nice one pretty boy" I tease.

He scoffs "you know you loved that!". I laugh "yeah I actually did"

We enter the huge studio together. We make our way through the halls like Brian texted us to and enter the ginormous rehearsal room.

I gasp "holy hell" , Alex nods "you can say that again".

We place our stuff on the bench at the entrance.

And head to the middle of the stage sort of thing , I take a photo of it.