Chapter 2: Changes

Start from the beginning

Naruto spared Sayuri a single glance before leaving the room as well, leaving the last female Uchiha in the academy room by herself, her heart still beating out of her chest as her eyes never left the spot Naruto had just been in. What the hell was that? Why did she picture Naruto killing her in almost a hundred ways in just a second? 

She hadn't felt that helpless since. . . 

A scowl formed on her face. She shoved her hands into her pockets as she stormed out of the room and took the stairs to the rooftop. How dare that Uzumaki make her feel like that? He'd pay! 

Obito watched as his students arrived and sat down a good distance from one another. Naruto and Sayuri looked super moody, which confused Obito on the first part, he had observed his sensei's son from a distance for a while now and he always wore a smile, even after baring the scorn of the villagers. Why did he look as if he were in another world? A terrible world at that? 

"Okay, so let's introduce one another then? How about you go first, Sakura?" Obito asked. Sakura frowned for being chosen first and quickly flipped it around.

"How about you go first, sensei? That way we know what to do?" She suggested as Obito laughed inwardly before he shrugged.

"Alright. My name is Obito Uchiha, as you know. I like telling jokes, being hilarious, as well as arriving fashionably late, as you all have noticed. I dislike being told what to do when I know what's right, disrespectful people, and people who believe they are better than others based on the scores on paper. My hobbies include telling jokes, being hilarious, and being late." Naruto felt his nose twitch in annoyance, looking at the sky as to not see the man who had killed many of his comrades. 

"And as for my dream, I want to be the Fifth Hokage!" He said happily, grinning ear to ear, unable to contain his obvious excitement. "Now your turn, Sakura." Sakura sighed but just went with it. 

"My name is Sakura Haruno. I like to hang out with Ino and playing trivia games. I dislike perverts and people who choose ignorance over knowledge. My hobbies include playing Trivia Night with my family and talking about boys with Ino. My dream is to become a Kunoichi that can make my parents proud." Obito smiled at her, making her cheer internally, happy to score good points with her new sensei. 

"Now your turn, Sayuri," Obito said, his voice a tad bit more gentle than he had said with Sakura. He had been the only survivor of the Uchiha other than Sayuri, and he had to help take care of her, but she constantly pushed him away enough to where they still seemed like strangers rather than distant family. 

With a sigh, Sayuri began her intro. "My name is Sayuri Uchiha. I don't particularly like anything, but I tend to dislike a lot of things. I have no other hobbies other than training, reading, and learning new Jutsu. My dream is not just a dream, because I will make it a reality. I will kill a certain someone and restore my clan back to its former glory." Obito internally sighed. 

He had tried his best to stave off her quest for revenge, but he had failed each time he tried teaching her that revenge was never the answer. She wouldn't listen to reason, too blinded by her hatred for the world and for her brother. 

"And now you, Naruto." Naruto looked over to Obito, a feeling of disgust running through him. 

Obito looked at Naruto and Sasuke, his one Rinnegan eye and one Sharingan eye glimmering in the moonlight as his pale white skin, etched with several Sage marks, began sprouting out a black metal that looked as if it were a liquid. 

"You will not stop me from saving this world from itself," A long DNA-shaped sword appeared in Obito's hand. "No one will."