•∆• 40 •∆•

Start from the beginning

10/68
President Kim put a immediate change to lift the Hybrid Ban and permanently ban it. The ban was originally signed by Former President Kwon.

"How long ago was this?" Hami asked.

Joon responded softly. "Almost 20 years ago, It's known that Kate's cousin is our 'President' now."

"So... They're associated?" She asked.

"We don't know but most likely." He said.

"... Would I be considered a criminal for wanting to ram her car with a truck into some water and watch her drown?" She asked quietly.

Namjoon shook his head with a small smile like he was going to laugh.

"Okay that's all I needed to know it's not like I'm going to do it... Anyways continue." Hami said.

"Okay, tomorrow no other visitors are going to be able to go into Yoongi's Room without authorization besides Hoseok and you starting tomorrow." He said.

"Why?"

"For his safety... I'm going to have to go back, get those hybrids and bring them to the safe house. Tell Hoseok that he doesn't have to come for tomorrow. See you later Hami." Namjoon said before turning and heading back down the hall to the main lobby.

Hami pushed the door open with her foot and sat back down next to the couple.

"So she caused this, why?" Jimin asked.

"Remember how I told you guys how I found Taehyung?"

"No, I don't think you told me before." Jungkook said.

"Well I found him in an alleyway, that same guy that tried to take him and "punish him" when I found him is apparently still looking for him. The same bubbly happy healthy hybrid that's here now used to be thin and scared of humans." She said.

"I'm surprised on how fast he opened up to you." Jimin said.

"I know, I was shocked myself." Hami said.

"This was the second time she has warned you about giving him back, right?" Kook asked.

Hami nodded.

"When will she learn no means no?" Jimin asked.

"I don't think she ever will learn." She said.

•×•Hami's POV•×•

The door opened and this time Hoseok and Taehyung came into the room. Jimin and Jungkook got up and left saying they'll see us tomorrow.

Hoseok sat down next to me and Tae sat next to him.

Hoseok looked ultimately pissed off but I could see the mental pain hiding in his eyes.

"Seok?"

He slowly looked up at me the angry face slowly was replaced by a saddened look with his eyes building up tears. It's not a look you would imagine with my brother.

He softly spoke. "He'll be okay, right?"

"Yes because he has someone very strong with him. You know who that is?" I said.

He shook his head.

"It's you Seok. You helped him get over his trauma and made him love himself for the human he is, not the type of animal he is."

Tae changed into his animal form  nudges Hoseok's hand.

"Hm?" He looked at Tae.

"He wants you to pet him it becomes comforting to you." I said.

"Do we still have to go tomorrow?" Seok asked as he started to pet him.

"Me and Tae have to go tomorrow not you." I said.

*+* 7PM *+*

Soon Hami and Tae left the now quiet hospital. When they arrived home they saw a boxed package at their front door. Hami picked up the box and headed inside the house.

Tae went to turn on the lights and headed into the kitchen. Hami put her things down at the front table near the door and went into the kitchen with the boxed package.

She placed it down the island and started to open it. Once she got it open and she looked inside.

Hey sweetie,

I know this is all very hard for you but these are some things that were saved from the fire that I know you miss and love.

Love,
  Eomma

I moved the letter and tissue paper to find one of the shirts I made for him when I was small.

Flashback

"Appa! Eomma!"

4 year old Hami ran to him and her mom and hugged them.

"What do you have there sweetie?" Eomma asked.

"It a shirt I made for Appa. It for your birtday." She handed him the shirt.

"Aww, thank you Hami." He took the shirt and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Your welcome!" Smiled while holding Eomma's hand.

End of flashback

"Oh my..." Hami sighed.

"You okay babe?" Tae wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Just .. remembering things." Hami said.

She pulled out the shirt folded it and put it to the side. Next she pulled out 2 family photos of the 4 of us (Eomma, Appa, Hoseok, Hami) that was individually framed already.

"Why is there two?" Tae asked.

I looked on the back, one had my name the other had Hobi's name.

"One for me and the other is for Hoseok." I said as I placed my family photo on the kitchen island close to the wall.

She looked inside the box and there was another letter.

"This part is probably for Hoseok. I'll hold onto it for now."

|•| To Be Continued |•|

•Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°