•∆• 40 •∆•

Chapter 40! 🥳🥰 I'd never thought I'll make a book this long, but by the love you guys give me, and you motivated me to continue this book. Thank you guys so much! 💜🤗

Recap (Not Working): If you don't remember what happened please go back to the last part of •∆• 39 •∆• ~ Mina💜

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"What room is Yoongi in?" Hami asked Hoseok.

"They said he's in the hybrid ICU on this floor."

"Okay... Tae stay with him, I'll be back."

Although Hami heard Tae's wolf whine Tae gave her a firm nod and with that she left the lobby.

Hami walked down the hall and turned left to go to the desk.

"Hi, How may I help you?" Said male hybrid receptionist.

"Min Yoongi, Owner is Jung Hoseok, Relationship with Owner ... Sister."

"Okay, just sign your signature and put on some hand sanitizer before entering and exiting room Red 1."

Hami signed her signature before walking down the Red Room hall to the first room and put on some sanitizer before she walked in the room.

She walked in and saw a sad Jimin crying in Jungkook's arms. Hami said nothing but her emotions were all over the place.

"Hami... This is my fault." Said Jimin.

"It's not." Softly she replied.

"Yes it is I saw the car speed up ahead of me I-I could've stopped it."

"And put you and Jungkook in danger?... No." Hami said more sternly.

She grabbed a chair and sat next to the couple.

"B-But you're m-mad at me aren't y-"

"No Jimin I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at Kate."

"Who's Kate?" Jungkook asked still holding Jimin in his arms.

"My "step-mom", she's the one that caused this then left the scene."

Kook snarled.

"What do we do about this?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know."

The room door opened, Namjoon poked his head in and looked at the three.

"Hami,"

She stood and exited the room standing infront of the door, keeping it open a little with her foot.

"You may not like what I found but look." Joon handed me a piece of paper.

2/53 
The President Kwon and his sister Kwon Ji-ae "Kate" helped sign and enforce the "Hum-inal Ban" better known as the Hybrid Ban.