•◇• 50 •◇•

Previously On My Energetic Baby:

"What is this place?" Hami asked turning to Tae and Jin.

Jin's eyes were glowing teal and his panther ears were showing, while Tae's eyes were glowing light blue and his wolf ears were showing.

"What used to be home.." Jin said.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

"What do you mean?" Hami asked.

"As you could tell, I can create portals only in my spirit's past but it only creates the place not people." Jin said.

"He's saying that this is Alex's Kingdom, the forest." Tae said.

"Hyung, why is this familiar to me?" Kook asked standing near the closest tree.

"Right.. Have you ever had your spirit come forth?" Jin asked Kook, now standing near him.

"No..?" Kook sounded worried.

"Figured." Jin looked directly and seriously at Tae.

Tae had his arm wrapped around her waist protectively while standing behind Hami.

'Hami, remember what I told you about JK?' V was now present and asked through the bond.

'Yes, how when a demon of any kind dies, it turns into the opposite of what it was as a pure demon.'

'Good... Jin's going to motivate JK to come forth and you going to come with me to the mountain.'

"What do you mean?" Hami softly asked V.

"You're little red riding hood remember that." She could practically see the smirk on V's face.

"Ready, Jin-hyung?" V asked.

"Yep."

V grabbed Hami and ran the opposite direction of where Jin was. V transformed mid run and pulled me on his back, so he could run faster.

After 5 minutes, I heard some distant rustling behind us and looked back to see another dark wolf behind us.

"Is that JK?"

'His first form? Yes.'

"He's identical to you."

'I know but difference between us is that I'm faster, stronger, and bigger in true form than he is.'

"But he's catching up to us!?"

'Keywords, I'm faster, stronger, and bigger in true form than he is in any form.'

"Well!?"

'What? He's not going to kill you or catch up as quickly.'

"Um V?"