Chapter 25: Save Yourself

Start from the beginning

Still groggy, Mingi dismissed her with a hand and laid back on his swivel chair, yawning. When he looked at the time, he still has an hour and thirty minutes to prepare for his meeting with Mr. Yohan. "How could she wake me up this early?"

When he leaned forward to begin his work again, something crossed his mind.

"Didn't I leave my office?" Mingi asked himself as he started to wonder why he's here. He was sure he was with Gabrielle and the rest of the boys.

"Or was I dreaming all along?" He asked once again. He looked at the big clock on his wall and found it ticking. It was fine. And he could read.

Mingi tilted his head to the side, pursing his lips. "So was that another dream?"

He started to recall his dream. From meeting Gabrielle, knowing his faults, being taken by a ghoul, and being tortured in the underworld.

Mingi shuddered at the dream he had and anxiously tapped his fingers on the table. "What's taking that angel too long to come here? She needs to know what's about to happen."

If that dream is what's going to happen then he should let the angel know about it.

Or is there even an angel? Am I really even cursed along with six other men?

"Oh, whatever! How could I be worried by some weird dreams where in fact they aren't even real!" Mingi frustratedly ruffled his hair, making it look messy. "I'm just driving myself crazy."

He thought about how nothing is really happening to him from the beginning up to now, only having dreams of him being cursed. For years he's been dreaming about it but nothing was even happening.

Mingi shrugged the thought of it. "I have a meeting with Yohan so this better get out of my way."

After spending his free time continuing his paper works, Mingi has made his way to his dinner with Yohan. Still inside the vehicle, he scrolled through his gallery and looked at his photos with chairmen, directors, shareholders, his newly bought company, building, and his awards. He smiled at it proudly until he reached a photo of him together with Yunha at France.

Once again, his dream flashed back in his mind. That moment where Gabrielle made him see what he has done to their relationship. How his greed had Yunha disappear.

Mingi was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't notice they have arrived. "Wait for me outside." He told his driver.

He kept his phone and walked inside the restaurant to meet Yohan but the moment he stepped in, everything turned dark, except for a single table in the middle. A light was shining down on it.

This had Mingi jump in surprise. "Damn, isn't this a five-star restaurant? How could they have their electricity go out like this?"

Nonetheless, he kept on walking.

The deafening silence boomed into Mingi's ear and the cold air sent shivers to his spine that he himself couldn't understand why.

"Hello?" Mingi yelled out only to be answered by an echo. His eyes then met the table being shone under the light. He soon noticed there was a man sitting on the other side and realized it was Mr. Yohan.