Chapter 12: Hide and Seek

"The one who gets pointed by the bottle becomes the it." Ravn said with a smirk on his face. Everyone was as excited as he is, well except for Hwanwoong.

When Seoho noticed the gloomy atmosphere in the living room, he decided to make things bright and jolly. They all soon agreed to play hide and seek outside the house. Hwanwoong and Mingi tried to decline, one saying he's too tired and one saying he has office works to do.

But with one look from Gabrielle, they all agreed in the end like obedient puppies. She said this is even more helpful for Hwanwoong.

So, Ravn spun the bottle. They were anticipating for it, but Hwanwoong silently begged for the gods to not make him the it.

The bottle started to spin slowly until it stopped to point at Leedo. They all laughed and teased him, yet he himself laughed along too. "Alright! Until what number do I count?"

"100!" Hwanwoong pleaded.

"20!" Xion, on the other hand, said with a grin on his face.

"Dude, 100 is too much." Keonhee snobbed. "I go with 30."

Gabrielle clapped her hands. "Alright! 30! Let's go!" They all went out of the house. Leedo placed his forearm on the wall beside the door, getting ready to count.

When he began counting, everyone started to run away.

"The first one who gets caught will wash the dishes tonight!" Ravn yelled and Hwanwoong immediately groaned at the punishment. "Dude, seriously!?"

"I agree!" Keonhee yelled while laughing. They went on their separate ways.

Ravn decided to hide in between the large bushes that was near the gate. Seoho hid at the garage, covering himself with a tarpaulin that hid some car parts.

Keonhee placed himself inside one of the boxes that were stacked in the backyard. Hwanwoong climbed up to the highest tree that also hid him well. He fell asleep after finding his spot.

Mingi was panicking in the backyard. He had troubling deciding where to hide, in the end, he covered himself with the blankets in the laundry. And meanwhile, Xion and Gabrielle were fighting behind the bush that was near the garage.

"I came here first!" Xion argued, trying to push Gabrielle out of the place. She fought back and pushed him with her feet. "No, I came here first! Get out!"

They were basically wrestling on the ground like kids. Their clothes became dirty with grass and soil.

"Thirty!" Leedo yelled out loud as he finished counting.

When Gabrielle and Xion heard it, they glared at each other. "I said get out of here!" They were already whispering while still pushing at each other.

"This is my spot!" Gabrielle pushed Xion once again, sending him on the ground with a thump. His head was out of the bush and just in time, Leedo saw him. A smirk instantly spread to his face.

He ran towards the bush and before Xion could get up, he got caught by Leedo. Gabrielle, being the quick-witted girl she is, ran without hesitation. Xion was left on the ground with a look of disbelief as Leedo ran to chase Gabrielle.

"I already found you, Gabrielle! Stop running!" Leedo said from behind. Gabrielle turned around a bit to show her tongue, still running ahead of him. "The rule is to catch the players by the hands not by the eyes, Mr. Blueberry!"

Leedo bursted out laughing. Gabrielle was being cute and adorable with her tongue and the nickname.

"Alright, then! I'm still going to catch you!"