Chapter 10: Finally Complete

"I told you, didn't I?" Mingi's smirk never left his face as Gabrielle looked at the birthmark below his collarbone in disbelief. It really is the birthmark of their curse.

Gabrielle's lips parted, her eyes meeting Mingi's. "But, how do you--"

Her question was interrupted by the door opening. "Mr. Song, Your meeting's in 15 minutes--" A woman who looked like to be in her late twenties entered the room. Probably a secretary. When she saw Gabrielle and Mingi on the swivel chair, her eyes widened and her face started to turn red. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, sir!"

The secretary looked at Gabrielle, and to her hands who were gripping Mingi's ruined shirt. She blinked and swallowed a lump on her throat. "I-I didn't mean to interrupt." She bowed down and hurriedly left the room.

When the door closed, Mingi's deep chuckle reverberated through the room. "Damn, I didn't know angels were this wild." He glanced at their position before looking at Gabrielle.

She immediately let go of Mingi's shirt and got off from him. She looked at the birthmark, as if she's confirming she's really seeing it. Her eyes briefly looked down on his perfectly sculpted abs before looking away with a cough. "I'm sorry for jumping into conclusions. I swear I'm not what you think I am."

"I'm not thinking anything at all." Mingi raised his hands in defense, his face full of mischief and amusement. "Well, I'm just wondering why you reacted that way."

"You were acting suspicious." Gabrielle replied as she leaned on the desk, her arms crossed. "And even to my surprise, you know about everything."

Mingi touched his chin, not even bothering to fix his now opened shirt. "I've been dreaming about it."

"What?"

"These things. Me being cursed, and that I'll be taken by some king to become the head of this sin I'm cursed of. I would be taking charge of it in the underworld. To the sinners of greed and to give people greed, I think that's what it is." He paused. "I dreamt of ghouls and snakes but never the King. I also dreamt of other 6 men and an angel, but I couldn't see their faces. I suppose you're the angel. You're supposed to save me from this sin...?"

"I didn't know this is possible." Gabrielle muttered to herself. But she shook her head and gave Mingi a smile. "Life's full of surprises, right? But anyways, I'm glad you already know it that I don't have to explain like the rest of the guys."

"You didn't have to explain to me, but you had to attack me." Mingi smirked and Gabrielle looked at him apologetically. "I'm really sorry."

"Apology accepted." Mingi laughed. "Anyways, I assume you know everything about me, except for the fact that I'm aware of this curse. On the other hand, I don't know a single thing about you."

"Well, I'm Gabrielle, and you're correct. I am an angel and I'm here to help you get rid of your sin. You're the last sin I've collected."

"Are we an item to you?"

Gabrielle's eyebrows raised. "I mean, you're the last sin I've found.... Or whatever. You're all not just an item to me. You're all important to me."

Mingi nodded, satisfied. "So, how about we go to your house now? I'd like to meet my co-sinners." His last statement made Gabrielle snort and laugh. They both stood up and made their way out of the room to finally go home.

°°°°°

"Dude, that's enough!" Gabrielle heard Seoho yell from the living room. She instantly ran towards the source of the voice, leaving Mingi who was clueless. He decided to follow her instead. They just arrived at home and what waited for them is this.