bonus

"Boo, welcome home."

Chenle greeted while he cooks dinner. Jisung walked into the kitchen, already wanted to take a sleep after a whole day at work. He leaned down to give Chenle a kiss ontop of his head.

"I'm sleepy," Jisung uttered.

Chenle ruffled his head, "Have you eaten dinner?"

The man hummed, "At the office, I did so I could go straight to bed."

"Okay. I'll meet you upstairs theb. I'll just cook dinner for the kids."

Jisung nodded as he lazily walked upstairs, leaving Chenle. The boy turned the stove off and plated it before he placed it down on the table. He walked out and shouted.

"Dinner's ready!"

All of them started coming down and walked into the dining room. Jaemin and the others took a seat to finally eat dinner. Chenle and Jisung couldn't still afford to have their own house since the company just started so they just stayed in the tri-couple's apartment.

They did spend their time there since Chenle was disowned until now. Jaemin didn't mind so it was fine having a larger family.

"Where's Jisung?" Jeno asked.

Chenle sat down and started eating, "He's upstairs, tired from work."

"I can clean these up. You can just go and have some time with him," Renjun uttered.

The boy nodded. He finished his dinner and left the work to his friend. He walked upstairs and knocked on their shared bedroom before he comes in. Chenle opened the door and saw Jisung on their bed, seemed like he's asleep already.

Chenle walked in and closed the door behind softly. He walked and sneaked himself beside his boyfriend. Jisung woke up from his nap and saw Chenle beside him. So he just placed his arm around the boy.

"You're still in your suit," Chenle uttered.

Jisung groaned, "I'm too lazy to change..."

The boy chuckled so he sat up and tried removing the man's jacket. He stood up to hang it in the cabinet. He walked back and removed Jisung's dress shoes. Then he untied the necktie and unbuttoned two of his buttons. He untucked the dress shirt before he finally laid beside Jisung again. Jisung should just change when he wakes up in the morning. For now, Chenle just made the man feel more comfortable.

"Chenle."

Chenle hummed, "I know it's gonna be serious if you say my name instead of boo."

Jisung chuckled. Chenle turned onto his side and propped his head on his elbow. He saw the man shrugged before he looked back at the boy.

"Do you regret any of this?"

Chenle knew it. He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, come on. Don't give me that. I'm just...worried, okay?" Jisung explained.

"You want me saying it in all honesty?"

"I feel like I'll be upset but okay."

Chenle chuckled, "No. Not a day or an hour or a minute or even a second. I never regretted because I feel happier."