08

i didn't promise anything but this is like a make out session. making it short, it's soft smut, k? don't read if u don't want to see chensung doing unholy things

Jisung chuckled at how bold Chenle was being. He smirked and bit his lower lip as he stared at Chenle. They just waited for each other until Chenle groaned. He was getting impatient and he didn't want to initiate the kiss.

"Good night--"

Chenle got surprised when he was about to close the door, Jisung opened it to reach out and kissed Chenle on the lips. It was just a simple kiss which made them feel butterflies inside their stomach.

Jisung pulled away which made him see how red Chenle was. The boy covered his mouth while he stared at the man. It was very soft and made him very giddy. Jisung looked away as he chuckled at embarrassment before he looked back at Chenle.

"You good, boo?" Jisung asked.

Chenle nodded. He tried holding himself back but he just gripped onto Jisung's shirt. The man knew what it meant so he just welcomed himself into the boy's room and closed the door behind him. Chenle covered his face as he felt it was burning.

"I can't kiss you if you'll cover your face, boo," Jisung teased.

Chenle groaned, "This is so embarrassing. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ask more."

"I don't blame you. You were quite addicting, boo."

Chenle looked at Jisung and punched his arm. It was even more embarrassing when Jisung teases him. The boy sighed and tried calming down since his heart was beating too fast and it was getting hot inside the room. Jisung watched and leaned against the door as he waited for Chenle.

It was taking too long for Jisung's liking so he just pulled Chenle and kissed him on the lips again. Right now, Chenle felt Jisung nibbling and softly biting on his lower lip. The boy hummed against the man's lips before they pulled away.

It made Chenle a bit more confident so he placed his hand on Jisung's nape and pulled the man for a kiss again. It was longer and their lips started moving in sync. It was a bit more sensual than they should be doing but they were old enough.

They were pulling away for air before they dive in for a kiss again. Jisung changed their position with Chenle against the door and the man caging the boy in. Chenle hummed against the kiss and kept chasing Jisung's lips. Jisung grunted before he pulled away.

"Open up, boo," Jisung whispered against Chenle's lips.

Chenle placed his lips on Jisung again and open mouthedly kissed the man. Their tongues were involved by now, taking things a little bit further. Their tongues started to tangle and tasted each other. Their hot breaths ghosting over their faces with their eyes closed. Jisung deepened the kiss when Chenle tugged on his hair, trying to keep their bodies away from each other.

Suddenly, they heard a phone ringing. Jisung knew it was his but both of them didn't want to finish their make out session.

"Oh, geez," Jisung muttered as he thought it might be important.

Chenle clicked his tongue, "Just check it out later."

"It'll be quick, boo."

Jisung placed a quick peck on Chenle's lips before be pulled himself away and grabbed his phone in his pocket. He exited the room and accepted the call in the living room. He placed the phone against his ear and sighed.

"Hello, Mr. Zhong?" Jisung asked.

"I want you to bring Chenle back here."

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows, "I'm sorry to pry, but I don't think Chenle wants to be controlled by you anymore. He doesn't want to marry anyone for now."

"Jisung, if Chenle's married, you won't be his bodyguard anymore. You'll live separately and study abroad."

"I'm sorry, but Chenle has to go with me."

Silence took over before a deep chuckle was heard from the other line.

"Jisung, you can't feed my son by just loving him. You don't have anything to be proud of. You could've been sleeping in the slums if I didn't agree adopting you. You owe me, Jisung, so might as well give my son back because I know you can't give him the best he wants."

The man clenched his fist.

"I'll do anything for Chenle."

"You have too much pride, don't you? Do you want me to disown Chenle?"

That immediately snapped Jisung to reality. It made Jisung to be silent as he thought about him fighting Chenle's father.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Without my money, you two can't live. If you don't give Chenle tomorrow, might as well expect to be gone in just a snap."

Then the call ended. Jisung sighed deeply and suddenly threw his phone against the wall.

Chenle was seated on the bed while he waited for Jisung. He doesn't even know what's happening but his door opened to revealed Jisung coming in. The boy pulled a smile as the man sat beside him.

"What was that all about, boo?" Chenle asked.

Jisung stayed silent and thought about everything. Chenle tilted his head and tried looking at the man.

"Ji?"

The man looked back at him and was able to give a smile at the boy, "Nothing, boo."

"You sure? You can tell me anything," Chenle uttered.

Jisung chuckled, "It's none of your business but where did we stop?"

The boy giggled before they started kissing again. Chenle would surely ran away if Jisung tells him about what his father said. He knew Chenle wanted a good life where he could have what he wanted. And Jisung can't give that.

So, Jisung decided to just give Chenle back.