09

The next day in school, Jisung was still in deep thought about what Chenle's father has said to him. Though he did get distracted from making out with Chenle last night. Nothing happened. Nothing unholy happened, they just made out.

When he woke up, he got to stare at Chenle's face and started asking if what will he be doing would be the best idea. He hated the idea. He never wanted to give Chenle away. They were having a good time together and now it was about to end.

It made him depressed.

"Ah!" Jisung groaned as he held his forehead that hit a bar of steel.

"Ji! Are you okay?! Boo, what the heck?" Chenle panicked while he rubbed Jisung's forehead to somehow ease the pain.

The man clicked his tongue, "I...I'm just sleepy."

"Are you good? Do you still remember me?"

Jisung looked at Chenle with a sweet smile before he pecked on the boy's lips, "Of course, boo."

Chenle blushed before he pulled away. As soon as Jisung recovered, they crossed the road until they finally arrived in their school. Many students were crowding everywhere and it made Chenle confused. He didn't know that he was loosing Jisung.

"Chenle!"

Chenle looked back and saw Jisung squeezing through some students. The man caught up and immediately held the boy's hand securely.

"I don't want to lose you," Jisung uttered.

Chenle rolled his eyes before he pulled Jisung to get some sight of what was happening. They walked some more until they found Jeno and the others. Chenle waved at them and goes to them. He saw Jaemin and Renjun holding hands.

"Looked like someone said sorry," Chenle uttered.

Jaemin shrugged, "Renjun is very prideful."

"What's happening anyway?"

"It's some kind of a program so everyone gathered," Jeno answered.

"Seemed like we won't be having classes," Jaemin smiled widely and tried teasing Renjun by giving him a surprise kiss.

"Can we like go somewhere else?" Jisung whispered.

Chenle looked back at the man, "Where to?"

"Anywhere with you."

Both of them ran out of the school hand in hand. It was a whole day program for the dean's birthday. Instead of participating for the program, they'll just spend their time somewhere else to enjoy.

But it's more like Jisung just wanted to be with Chenle for their last few hours.

Jisung never been this excited in his whole life. He was being pulled by Chenle into the amusement park that they went a few days ago. He haven't even rode anything so it's a first time for him. Chenle lead the way and kept on picking some rides that they could go.

It took them hours in the amusement park and so far, it was the best day of their lives. It came to the point where they wanted to try some stalls to play. Chenle tried to the shooting game but he couldn't any points.

"What do you even want to get?" Jisung asked while he has Chenle's bag.

Chenle pouted, "I want the chick."

"Why? You should get the dolphin instead," the man uttered.

"Because the chick looks like you and I want to hug it every night."

Jisung chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Lame. But okay, fine, if that's what you want."

Jisung handed out their bags to Chenle and it surprised the boy a bit. Chenle raised an eyebrow at the man as he bought a ticket to play.

"What're you doing?"

Jisung shrugged as he grabbed the gun and cocked it, "I'm gonna get it for you."

Chenle hid his smile and blushed a bit, "Alright."

Jisung aimed and shot every balloon. It didn't take long until he got the stuff toy Chenle wanted. The boy was still surprised by how good the man was in a shooting game. Jisung acted like it was nothing.

"Where did you learn to shoot?" Chenle asked and grabbed the stuff toy.

Jisung hummed, "Let's just say someone taught me how to."

Soon, their time together started to end and they were just walking down the sidewalk. Chenle was happy while Jisung was too occupied. The man knew that someone's waiting for them. It still hurts Jisung but what choice does he have?

Jisung pulled Chenle by wrapping his arm around the boy's shoulder. He kissed Chenle's head which made the boy a bit confused.

"Anything wrong, Ji?"

Jisung was silent. He grabbed something inside of his bag and gave it Chenle. The boy furrowed his eyebrows as he slowly grabbed the pink envelope.

"What's this?" the boy asked, looking back at the man.

Jisung shook his head, "Just...read it before you sleep. You need to promise me."

Chenle stopped and looked at Jisung worriedly, "You're scaring me, Ji."

The man smiled softly, "Don't be. I'm always here, okay?"

The boy just nodded slowly before they continued walking back. They arrived on the building and Chenle was surprised to see a familiar car. Chenle looked back at Jisung who seemed trying to keep a straight face. The boy looked back and saw his father hopping down the car.

His father smiled teasingly, "Thank you, Jisung."

Chenle looked at Jisung with wide eyes. Jisung couldn't even look at him. Soon, the boy's eyes started to water. Tears pooled and felt like he was betrayed. Jisung tried to be stiff as he felt his heart breaking.

If he could only tell Chenle that he didn't want this.

"You played me?" Chenle asked like a whisper.

Jisung didn't answer. He just swallowed the saliva blocking his throat and tried to hide the teary eyes. Chenle felt hurt and couldn't even help but to slap Jisung.

Well, Jisung deserved it anyway.

"I hate you."

Chenle threw the stuff toy at Jisung. Then cried and ran to get into his father's car. His father closed the door and slowly walked up to Jisung. He put up a smirk on his face as he pats the man's shoulder.

"Your flight to America would be tomorrow. Unless you want to attend the ceremony," he uttered.

Jisung clenched his fists and bit his lip as the man walked back into the car. They drove away, leaving Jisung standing alone on the sidewalk. Then he started crying.

"Fuck!"

A/N: ending tomorrow!! i enjoyed writing this one tho

Love lots ♥