05

That evening, Jisung and Chenle packed up their bags. Chenle's parents weren't so it was their chance to somehow go without their permission because Chenle surely won't be allowed. Sometimes the boy would curse at how respectful the man was.

Jisung literally left a note that they will be away for a week.

Chenle just rolled his eyes before the both of them hopped on the car. They've brought what they needed, including their uniforms. The ride was quiet and it took some minutes before they finally arrive at a large building.

Their bags were brought by a helper as they walked into the elevator and goes to the right floor.

Walking into the spacious room, Jisung was surprised by the looks at it. He haven't really seen anything that Chenle own so this one's his first. Instead of looking around, he thanked the helper and brought their bags into the room.

"Chenle, where should I put these down?" Jisung asked.

Chenle goes away from checking around if everything's fine and escorted Jisung to their rooms. He stood infront of a white door and opened it to reveal the boy's room.

"This is my room so you could put my bags just by the door, and just beside would your room," Chenle uttered.

They moved to a mahogany colored door and opened it to reveal a spacious bedroom.

"Can't I just sleep on the couch?" Jisung asked.

Chenle laughed, "Hey! You have your own room! Why do you want to sleep on the couch?"

"I...I don't know. I don't really own anything so this is new," the man uttered.

Chenle chuckled. Jisung was obviously overwhelmed by what they're doing. They are literally miles away from the house they lived in for years. Also, this is Chenle's condominium.

"Ji, what's mine is yours."

Jisung was left speechless from what Chenle said. Also, how the boy smiled at the man melted him. He felt his heart beating too fast for his liking and thankfully he didn't blush.

"I'll cook for dinner. Anything you want, Ji?" Chenle asked which snapped Jisung.

Jisung shook his head, "Anything can do. I'll just be in the room."

The boy nodded before the man walked into the room and closed the door behind. Chenle goes to the kitchen and that's when it got to him about what he just told to Jisung. He suddenly went down and curled on the floor, trying to convince himself that Jisung doesn't think anything deeper about what he said.

It's like Chenle just admitted his feelings.

Chenle sighed before he stood up and started preparing dinner. He chanted that that didn't mean anything. Maybe not because deep inside, he really wanted Jisung to get the message. Maybe he really does has feelings for Jisung.

Jisung was lying down on the bed, thinking about Chenle, specifically. The news about him getting married really got to him. He knew he wouldn't really be with Chenle, even if they wanted to. Does Chenle even want to be with him?

Maybe it's just him.

Jisung sighed deeply. Why is even thinking about Chenle? He's just a bodyguard and a childhood friend to the boy. Also, if he'll ever admit his feelings, Chenle might just turn him down. He doesn't also have anything to be proud of. He barely owns anything.

Chenle would surely have a better life without him.

Suddenly, a knock on the door made him look and stopped on what he was thinking.

"Dinner is ready," Chenle uttered.

Jisung stood from his bed and walked up to open his door. The boy smiled at him before they walked towards the dining table with a few dishes placed there. They sat on the chairs and started eating dinner quietly.

They didn't know that both of them were being bothered by their feelings for each other.

"Where were you guys yesterday?" Jaemin asked while they eat their lunch.

Chenle shrugged, "Well...I didn't want to go to school because I was feeling unwell."

"What happened? Are you sick?" Renjun asked.

The boy sighed, "I got myself into an arranged marriage."

Jisung just sat there, quiet as usual but it still shakes his insides just hearing that phrase again. Everyone immediately got upset about the news. They were silent for a minute before someone broke the ice.

"Me and Jisung are currently living in my unit. I want to give myself a week to think about it," Chenle added.

"Sorry to hear about that, bud," Jeno said.

"What about your crush?"

Yes, they know about Chenle having feelings for Jisung since he asked if having a fast heartbeat and excessive blushing was normal whenever the man was with him. Chenle just widened at Jaemin exposing him.

It alarmed Jisung.

"I don't know how will I get over this," Chenle said softly, dodging Jaemin's question.

Donghyuck pouted, "You might get kicked out, Chenle."

The boy just shrugged before he took a sip on his juice. He was beyond problematic right now. He wanted to run away from his parents because even if he'll say no, they'll force him into it. Chenle wanted to cry but not infront of everyone. Suddenly, a hand went to softly hold his small one under the table.

"Hey, Ji, you better protect my boy," Renjun uttered.

Jisung nodded, "Of course."

Jaemin smiled at the two, "I'm sure Jisung will do everything for Chenle."

"Just like what I will do to the both of you for the rest of my life," Jeno uttered and wrapped his arms around Jaemin and Renjun's shoulders.

The tri-couple giggled and started to be all lovey-dovey in public. Donghyuck just groaned just looking at them. Suddenly, he missed Mark and he barely gets to see him in school.

"Where's that seagull?" Donghyuck asked.

Chenle just chuckled and smiled softly while he intertwined his fingers around Jisung's hand.