10

Chenle barely slept. His father locked him up and was told that he should get ready for the ceremony this morning. He felt dead, to be honest. He felt like he didn't really hate Jisung for doing this.

All he did last night was to read the stupid letter Jisung gave to him. It has tear stains all over the paper and Chenle couldn't even get mad at Jisung's decision. But he knew he could've helped if Jisung told him about it. Somehow, he understands how the man hated himself. Jisung really does owe nothing and he'll blame himself if Chenle didn't get the life he deserved.

Chenle hated him for seeing himself too lowly. Chenle doesn't even think about what Jisung has. He doesn't care. He just wanted his Jisung back. He deserved a life with Jisung. Of course, the man wouldn't understand that but the boy wanted to be with him. He definitely punch Jisung if he ever see him.

"Mr. Zhong, are you awake?"

The boy heard behind the door. It was a maid. He heard a knock before the maid walked away, thinking that Chenle was still asleep. Chenle bit his lower lip and saw the white tuxedo he'll be wearing for today's ceremony. He stared at it until he looked at the time. Maybe it wasn't too late. Hopefully, he wasn't.

The boy immediately stood and called a maid.

Jisung packed up his things. He doesn't even know why he agreed to this, to be honest. He felt stupid. If he had enough courage, then things could've been different. He should just wait until he dies. Chenle isn't going to be with him anymore so why keep living?

But he knew Chenle wouldn't want that. The man looked at the time and it should be the time that he should be on the way to the airport. He has the chick stuff toy from yesterday and felt so devastated. He started crying all of a sudden. His heart was heavy with regrets. Jisung wiped the tears as he grabbed his bag and passport.

He shouldn't be crying, it's his fault that he gave Chenle away.

He exited the unit and locked it. He walked down the hallways and hopped onto to the lift. He made his way out of the building and was called by the driver to hop onto the van.

Just as the van drove away, Chenle's car arrived. Chenle walked out and ran into the building, not knowing that Jisung just got out and got into the van. He immediately made his way to his unit to check if Jisung was still there.

The elevator took long enough and as the door opened, Chenle ran to knock on the door and twisted the knob to know that it was already locked. The boy clicked his tongue before he immediately ran back into the elevator and goes back down.

"You better not be leaving me, Park Jisung," Chenle muttered.

Chenle goes back to his car and asked the driver to go to the airport as fast as possible. While he was on the car, his phone rang and saw his father calling. He accepted it with teeth gritted.

"Chenle! Where are you?!"

"I don't need you! I hate being with you!"

"What?! Come back here! I gave everything you need and this what you'll give me back?!"

"You never cared for me! All you care about is your fucking reputation! If you want to disown me, then so be it! I won't run the company. Find someone else, okay?!"

Chenle ended the call and turned his phone off. He opened his car window and threw his phone away.

Jisung arrived and fell in line to confirm his flight. He should just have enough time to wait for his plane. It'll take him time to confirm his flight since there are many locals and tourists crowding the place. He would've love to call Chenle for a goodbye but he remembered that he broke his phone. Maybe he'll write a letter instead when he landed.

He just wished Chenle would have a good life from now on.

It took him some minutes before he went to sit down and waited for his plane to arrive. He looked stressed and dead, which was very accurate to what he was feeling right now. He wanted to cry just the fact that he'll be leaving this place. Does he really want to breakdown infront of so many people? He'll definitely look stupid.

For a few minutes more, he heard that the plane that was going to America is now ready for passengers. Jisung sighed before he pulled his luggage and walked towards the terminal where his plane was.

Suddenly, he felt a shoe was thrown at his back. Jisung groaned and rubbed his back as he turned around and saw a familiar boy running towards him.

"Chenle...?"

Both of them almost dropped from Chenle's impact. The boy literally ran to hug the man. He has his arms tightly around the man who was still surprised from what was happening right now. He couldn't believe Chenle being here.

"Y-Your wedding..."

Chenle pulled away just for Jisung to see he was a crying mess. The boy wiped his tears before he punched the man on his chest.

"You really planned on leaving me?!"

Jisung shook his head, "I will never leave you...I just thought you're better off without me."

"Ji, you're everything to me."

"Even if you think you aren't enough to me, in reality, you are. I can't imagine myself without you so I just decided to leave my family," Chenle added.

The man sighed, "Oh, Chenle. I don't even know how will we survive."

Chenle smiled, "Don't worry, I'll ask for some help. I'll make sure we'll graduate college and have our own company. Will you be with me along the journey, boo?"

Jisung chuckled and with happiness filling him up, he placed a peck on Chenle's lips.

"I will, boo."

END

A/N: i'll end it there, hope u guys enjoyed it

thank you so much for reading and finishing this

i wish to do more chensung in the future ;_; it felt like they're one of those ships that are versatile to any plots

(i got inspired by chogi, alright fam you got me HASHAHSHAHA)

Love lots ♥