OC×Tim《●11●》

Start from the beginning

"I can't help it. Your baking is so good." Tim whined, before going to lick the finger covered in frosting.

"But I'm making them for tomorrow."

Tim simply shrugged instead and went to wash his hands for the 12th time that night while Isabella was mixing together flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and baking powder.

She had her back to him for two second and the next thing she knows is a whole bunch of flour gets dumped all over her.

"TIMOTHY JACKSON DRAKE!" Isabella screamed as she turned around, to see a rather smug Tim with a half empty bag of flour in his hands.

"This means war!" She cried out, before grabbing some of the flour off her shoulder and packed it together before throwing it at her boyfriend, only to have him dodge it.

٪

Tim was going through many of his cardboard boxes in his room at Wayne Manor, shifting them into different sections of the room, a grim look on his face.

He grabbed different items out of the one in front of him, before he came upon an old photo in a frame.

It was of him and Isabella at their engagement party. He smiled at the memory, tears coming to his vivid blue eyes, staring at the picture.

Jason, Damian, Dick, Alfred, Bruce, Cass, Steph, Artemis, Roy, Garfield, Bart, Jaime, Cassie, Clark, Diana, Dinah, Oliver, Barry, and Wally were all the background of the two, all pointing towards them, large smiles on everyone's faces.

He could distantly hear Isabella's laughter that stood out in the middle of everyone else's, could still feel her cold hand against his own.

Memories of the time together flooded back to him, and it hurt him. His heart felt like it dropped into the pit of his stomach, and he felt distant.

Disconnected from the rest of the world. He felt as if his body was there, but his soul was back in all of the painful memories the photo gave him.

"I love you."

"Yes."

"I can't wait."

"I'm so sorry, Tim."

"I can't do this anymore."

Tim didn't realize how hurt he was until the sound of something breaking brought him back into the real world.

He realized he had broken the picture frame, glass shards embedded in the palm of his hands and scattered across the floor below. But he couldn't care.

The pain on his hands felt numb, as if they weren't there at all.

٪

There were several knocks on his door, and Tim dropped his pencil onto  his report from a previous mission.

"Come in." He called out, assuming it was Alfred. The door opened.

"You have a visitor, sir." Alfred notified the man, who just nodded before getting up from his desk chair.

Alfred led him down the stairs, and the person who stood before him was Isabella herself. Tim smiled at her, but one look at the expression on her face made him grow with worry.

Her face was pale, and her red hair didn't seem to glow like when she was happy. Her eyes held heavy bags under them.

"What's going on?" Tim asked.

"I came to say goodbye." Isabella whispered, looking up at him, her violet eyes seemed to have grown dark.

Tim took a step back in shock. "What?"

The red head started to visibly shake, and she went to take off her engagement ring, before forcefully placing it into his hand.

Before Tim could react the girl burst into tears and ran out of the front door. Tim followed right after he processed everything.

"Isabella wait!"

Isabella turned around, tears streaming down her cheeks. "You're a wonderful person. Never forget that Tim."

He stared at her in shock and watched as she hopped into her blue car before she drove away, her car blending into the darkness of Gotham City.

Tim felt the feeling of numb rush throughout his entire body, the ring in his hand feeling like a dead weight.

So.... that happened. I felt like writing a more emotional chapter today, just because I was very emotional today. *shrugs*

Please people, I need prompts, and I don't want to only depend on my sis DickGraysonFangirl