Never meant to be yours

Author POV

Jungkook paced up and down with his heart racing as the thought of you being in danger drove him mad. He couldn't believe he let this happen.

- "FUCK" Jungkook yells as his hyungs flinch at his loud voice.

- "Jungkook, calm down" Yoongi says, as he lies back on the couch.

- "Calm? How the FUCK am I supposed to be calm hyung when the woman I love is in danger because of me?" Jungkook asks rhetorically, raising his voice.

- "Have you tracked her phone? Where did it say she last was?" Namjoon asks in haste.

- "In the hospital, they turned her phone off so we can't get a location" Jimin answers Namjoon instead as Jungkook carries on worrying.

- "What about CCTV-"

- "NOTHING NAMJOON. I CHECKED AND NOTHING" Jungkook yells, getting annoyed.

- "Jungkook please calm down. We will find her, I'm sure of it, you just need to calm down first" Jin assures as he looks over at Jungkook, patting his back.

Jungkook brushes Jin's hand off harshly as he throws his head back in annoyance. He let's out a loud chuckle as the rest of his hyungs look at him confused.

- "Do you not get it?" Jungkook asks, laughing followed by his silence. "DO YOU NOT FUCKING GET IT?" Jungkook screams as they all stay silent. "They've taken her! They have her and I dont fucking know how to get her back hyung and this is ALL BECAUSE OF ME" he shouts.

Silence filled the room as only Jungkook's pants could be heard. Seconds pass of an eerie silence as none of them knew what it say.

- "You're right" Jimin speaks. "This is all your fault. Because of you, she's gone. You should have left her when she gave you the chance Jungkook but you decided to be the dog you are and chased after her" Jimin speaks up as Jungkook shoots his head up at him.

- "Jimin" Hoseok calls, trying to shut him up.

- "No no no no hyung. I'm right though, aren't I Jungkook?" Jimin asks, as he held his head high. Out of everyone, Jungkook couldn't believe it was Jimin to be the one who was messing with him right now.

- "I was going to let her go but you were the fucking one who brought her to me. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT HER TO THAT FUCKING CLUB" Jungkook shouts.

- "Because if I fuckin hadn't, you would be acting the same FUCKING CHILDISH WAY YOU ARE NOW" Jimin shouts back, raising his voice. "I told you several times to stay away from her and not to fall for her. I warned you, I told you about the consequences and tried to distract you but YOU JUST DIDN'T FUCKING LISTEN" Jimin argues, scoffing lightly.

Jungkook looks at him fiercely as his eyes turned dark black as the anger in his body was building up. His fists tightened as his knuckles turned white.

- "And now look at where we are... because of you."

Jungkook doesn't hold back as he approaches Jimin ready to attack, as he throws a hard punch hitting his mouth. Jimin doesn't hold back either as he attacks Jungkook from the waist bringing him down to the floor as he attempts to hit Jungkook below the waist line.

Jungkook spins into action gripping Jimin's arms with his two legs, causing pain that ran through Jimin's vessel. But Jimin's actions were swift as he gets out of Jungkook's position before managing to get up.

- "THAT'S ENOUGH" Yoongi shouts as the others hold the two back. Jungkook and Jimin's pants were the only things that could be heard as Yoongi silenced them. "Don't you guys fucking get it? This is what they want! They want us to fight against each other and we can't let then fucking have that" Yoongi voices.