We went back to the guild to see everyone have a shock expression on their face. Seeing Lisanna back, they were going to give her a hug, but Elfmen just punched them. Gramps went up to her saying he was glad she was back and we would be throwing a party for her.

Were now having a party for Lisanna return, I was sitting at the stall where Gildart was.

"Screw waiting til it's over Gildarts! Why don't you fight me no-" Natsu said as he got beat by Gildarts, as always.

Gajeel yelled out how he wanted Panther lily to fight against Happy and Carla. Seeing this craziness going on again, I was beginning to get tired but I kept drinking until it was interrupted by coughing.

"You alright there, Luca?" Gildart asked
"Yeah, I just used too much of my magic."
"You used it again didn't you?"

I flinched hearing Gramps knowing my other magic. I laughed nervously.

"Yes sir" Scratching my cheeks.
"Oh come on master. Sooner or later the kid is going to need to use it again."

I turn to see Isaac was making friends with Panther Lily, thinking about Happy is the only one who might not be mature enough. Gramps asked what Edolas was like, giving a thought about it I think he was the king.

Gildart asked what he was like, now thinking about it. I don't know we saw anyone like him. Natsu told him he might of been a fish or a frog. Caused me to laugh, Melody and Echo were asking me what I was like in Edolas. I told them I was a rebellion prince.

"Luca, how come everyone at the guild got to hear you sing, but not me?" Lisanna said to me with a pout on her face.
"So, our little prince can sing" Gildart said as he made a little grin putting his on my shoulder.

This was really embarrassing, I know Mira told her.

"I can sing for you if you want." I said to her, seeing her happy. I got from my chair and told Echo we would be singing a song for Lisanna.

We got up stage to see everyone was cheering for us.

"Hi everyone, for Lisanna return and to see Strauss family happy together again. This song will be representing our family." I said while starting to play the guitar.

As me and Echo finish singing, everyone was cheering how we were good.

*Third point view*
For a month

Luca wanted to visit Sting and Raios again for a vacation, while working on his magic. They were both happy to see him again. When Luca kept hanging out with them, he was starting to feel comfortable. He told them his real name. They questioned why he wouldn't use his real name instead?

He said its complicated for him to explain. Luca taught them how to control their magic very well. They play together as well for Isaac, Lector, and Frosch. They shared a bed, Luca was happy to see them smiling as they were sleeping. Luca began to enjoy himself until he got something he didn't expect.

They were laying on a hill enjoying the view. It was quiet and peaceful until someone spoke up.

"Luca..." Sting said.

"Yeah?"

"Me and Raios, want to tell you something." They both stand up, Luca was wondering what they want to say.

They both look at each other and nodded their head.

"We both love you!" They confess in unison. They looked so flustered, it was adorable.
He was so surprise, he said he loved them but a different type of way.

"No, we want you to be our lover." Raios explained making him more surprise.
"I'm sorry boys, but I can't accept your confession." He said

They looked sad, Luca was feeling bad. By making them cheer up. He said "I'll accept your confession when your older and you join a guild." They were both excited, especially Sting. He was acting like how Natsu was like a kid.

"What guild are you in, Luca?" Lector asked.

"I won't tell you. First join a guild of your choosing and I'll tell you what guild I'm in." He said as a deal.

They agreed, Luca went up to them, to kiss them on the cheek causing them to blush. He laughed at their reaction and hugged them; having all of them laugh together. This false promise he made... he only hopes they forget about it and find someone else to love instead of him; knowing the more they know about him, the more they're in danger.

The last day, he promised them that he would visit again. He got back to Magnolia in time for next week.

At the guild
Every guild member were waiting for the announcement from the master. The curtain rises from the stage to show the S-class wizard and the master. The master is going to announce the years entrance of the S-class wizard promotion trial, every one was excited to hear.

He announced the eight entry's. The master wanted to explain the rules for the members who are new.

"Observe this two rules as for your partner. Number one: they must be a member of fairy tail" Erza said.
"Number two: Your choice can not be a S-class wizard" Luca said to them.

Master Mackrov said he would fully explain the rules after the entry's get through Luca, Erza, And Mirajane. Gildart said he would be involve as well, causing everyone to panick.

It was the start of the trial...