Chapter nineteen

Emma's POV.

I started grabbing all of Taylor's makeup stuff.

"Taylor what on earth are you doing?"

"I'm doing what Talia did."

"Which is?"

"Haven't you listened makeup it's makeup!" She laughed at my expression.

"But Emma you don't know how to put on makeup.....you never where it."

"......will you help me?"

"Yea sure."

"Alright I'll set up my camera."

"I'll get the makeup ready." Taylor said.

"Taylor is it okay if I pick out what I wanna use?"

"Y-yea sure."

"Thanks." I got the camera ready and hit record.

"Hi this is Emma and I have cancer." I smiled at the video camera.

"I wanna be just like Talia Joy so I'm gonna show you the makeup you need to feel beautiful." Taylor giggled I think I'm cute or something.

"On and this is my adoptive mother Taylor Swift say hi taylor." I said. She went beside me and waved.

"Hey everyone."

"Okay so let's start up with some pep talk." Taylor chuckled. For fun I gave her a cold glare for a few seconds.

"Anyways first it all your beautiful no matter what most girls think the only beauty they have is when they put makeup on but it's all naturally you." I noticed Taylor smiling at me.

"So you wanna keep your natural look because if you wear to much markup and you get married your husband will see you without your globs of makeup and be like strange danger stranger danger!" Taylor burst out laughing.

"So to keep your natural look just wear some foundation to cover up your zits." I said applying foundation to my face.

"Now if I were you I would just go to a store like Dillard's and let them help you get the perfect tone cause if you get the wrong tone then you'll look like a carrot." Again taylor laughed.

"So when you get the tone that's not to dark and not to light but just right now if you want a little color in your cheeks use blush." I said putting on a little bit of blush.

"If you put to much on it'll look like your angry or a clown." Taylor laughed again.

"Just so you know Taylor if you laugh one more time I'll have to duck tape your mouth." I said jokingly. She immediately went silent.

"Okay and if you wanna use a little sparkle for a big event use some sparkly eye shadow." I said applying little sparkles on my eyelid.

"That's all you basically need and just know that if you ever think that the more makeup you put on the prettier you are your wrong." I said looking right at the camera.

"And remember you are beautiful inside and out no matter what they talk about." I said closing the camera.

"How did I do?"

"Amazing I didn't know you had that in you."

"Me neither and hey that's gonna be my catchphrase."

"What is?"

"You are beautiful inside and out no matter what they talk about."

"Did you make that up?"

"Yea."

"It's amazing!" I laughed.

"I hope I encouraged a lot of people out there."

"Me too kiddo me too."

THERE YALL GO! ALSO STILL DONT KNOW WHEN ILL POST MY BEST FRIEND IS MY TWIN SISTER BUT ITLL BE CLOSE. VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT! SWIFTIES FOR LIFE!!!!