Chapter seven

Taylor's POV.

"Emma come on back I'll get my security to get Meredith." I said stepping outside. Emma didn't come. I went further out.

"Emma this isn't funny please come back." I heard a meow and saw Meredith. She looked scared. I bent down to pet her.

"Hey Meredith what's wrong girl?"I picked her up and went inside to look at the security cameras. I rewinded it and saw Emma chasing Meredith. She turned around and saw a man who sprayed something that made her pass out. The man picked her up and put her inside a van. I stood up.

"Oh no no no no no no." I picked up the phone and dialled the police.

"911 what is the emergency?"

"I need help my adoptive daughter was just kidnapped!"

"What's your name and address?"

"I'm taylor swift and I live on 9137 North Wood Drive."

"Okay mam we'll be there in a minute just stay calm." She hung up. Calm how can I be calm. I just adopted a little girl and now she's kidnapped. The police came and asked questions.

"Okay we'll be searching through here and looking for the van."

"Thank you officers do you think you can find her?"

"We'll try our very best Miss Swift we'll contact you as soon as we find something."

"Of thank you so much." They left and I cried.

"Emma where are you?" I said to myself.

Emma's POV.

I opened my eyes and realised I was in a van. I was in a chair tied up. I saw a man there just staring at me.

"Can I help you?" He looked closer at me. I noticed he was crying.

"Why are you crying?" He stood up still looking at me.

"Don't you know who I am?"

"N-no but I do know that you kidnapped me and once Taylor finds out she'll kick your butt." He laughed.

"You really don't know who I am do you?"

"I know you kidnapped me."

"Do you want to know who I am?"

"S-sure?" It sounded more like a question than an answer. He got close which made me scared.

"I'm your father." I stopped breathing.

"W-what?"

"I'm your biological father."

"Then where's my mother?" He sighed.

"S-she died a few years ago from a sickness that we couldn't afford the medication to help her."

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"So why did you kidnap me instead of asking Taylor to take me cause she has too by law." He got closer and chuckled.

"I didn't take you to bring you back home." I got nervous.

"Then why did you bring me here?"

"To kill you of course."

"W-what?"

"You were adopted by Taylor Swift do you know how much money she'll give me to save you."

"I-I thought you loved me."

"Who could love you your ugly and you don't even have hair." I started to cry.

"P-please."

"Sorry Emma but I'm gonna get that million dollars."

BET YOU DIDNT SEE THAT COMING! VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT! SWIFTIES FOR LIFE!