Chapter thirteen (lucky!!!!!)

Emma's POV.

"Okay Jessie truth or dare?" Nicki asked. We've been playing this game for about an hour. I've been dared to prank call and Taylor has been dared to fake breakup with Harry. He though she was serious and started to cry then taylor broke and told him it was a dare then they talked so we had to hang up for her.

"Um truth."

"Okay who was your first kiss?"

"In 7th grade under the mistletoe with a guy named Mathew Stevenson." Nicki chuckled.

"Okay Amber truth or dare?" Jessie asked.

"Dare!" She said. I chuckled. Amber was always a daredevil.

"I dare you to prank call Katy Perry and tell her that she's been bankrupt." Jessie laughed.

"This is legal right?" Amber asked. We never dared each other to prank call a superstar at the orphanage.

"Yea and plus Katy needs a little worry in her life." Taylor said. Her and Katy aren't exactly what you would call friends. Jessie dialled her number and it rang.

"Hello?"

"Um hi this is Melissa from your bank." Amber said in a very convincing older woman voice. She was the master in disguising her voice during prank calls.

"Yes?"

"Well we've sadly just been robbed and they took all your money."

"What?!"

"Yes I'm very sorry for this inconvenience."

"You mean they took everything?"

"Yes ma'am." Amber counted with her fingers and we got closer to the phone.

"GOTCHA!" We all screamed. Amber hung up and we laughed.

"That was classic!" Demi said.

"Yeah." Taylor said. We crashed after that and then all the girls left.

"Oh Emma make sure you keep Taylor in line okay especially when Harry is around." Selena said as she was heading out.

"Don't worry I will." I laughed. I closed the door and I went to Taylor.

"Taylor?"

"Yea?"

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I kinda judged. I thought you were one of those girls that uses boys and doesn't care about anyone else but themselves."

"Hey it's okay I'm just glad we worked it out."

"Can we start over?"

"Yea sure why not." I stuck my hand out.

"Hi I'm Emma your adopted daughter." Taylor laughed.

"Nice to meet you Emma I'm taylor your adoptive mother." She said. We then hugged. I wish I met her sooner.

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS LUCKY CHAPTER!! VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT! SWIFTIES FOR LIFE