Chapter twelve

Emma's POV.

"Wait a minute let me take you there

Wait a minute let me mmmmm hey!" Ariana, Nicki, and Jessie J sang.

"Y'all were amazing!" They laughed.

"Aww thanks sweetheart!" Ariana said.

"Hey Taylor let's do what we did at your 22nd birthday party!" Nicki said.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Well you know the 2 really long staircases here?"

"Yea."

"Well we got mattresses and slid down them and had a race to see who could make it down first."

"Cool lets do it!" I said. Taylor got some mattresses.

"I believe we need some racing music hey Sia play Shake it off!" Lorde said.

"Hey Emma wanna race?"

"Sure but be warned I'm gonna beat you."

"Oh yea right." We got in the mattresses. For fun Iggy got a flag and pretended to be a referee.

"Alright I want a fair race no shaking, putting on lipstick, taking pictures on a Polaroid, or kissing boys." Taylor started to laugh.

"Ready on your mark get set........go!" I leapt on the mattress and me and taylor raced, since I was lighter I made it first. Me and Selena danced.

"Oh yea I win you lose I win you lose now backwards you lose I win you lose I win!" I said while dancing. All the girls laughed.

"Okay okay very funny." Taylor said. Demi pulled her over. She whispered in her ear and whatever Demi said made Taylor smile.

"What is it Taylor?" She looked at me and smiled.

"Let's just say her boyfriend came to stop by." Demi said.

"Ooooooooh!" All the girls said. Sia went to Taylor.

"Did he bring you roses Taylor oh I bet he's gonna give you a Cheshire Cat smile oh that Harry he defiantly will." Sia said. Taylor went to the door to talk to Harry. I sat beside Amber and Iggy.

"Is she really dating Harry?" I asked Iggy.

"It's an on and off thing."

"Hey Emma might wanna check up on them to make sure they aren't taking too long." Jessie J said. I laughed and went to the door. I opened it to see Taylor and Harry making out. They noticed I was there and stopped.

"Um just wanted to make sure y'all weren't taking too long." I said embarrassed. Taylor blushed.

"You must be Emma Taylor has told me a lot about you it's so good to meet you." Harry said having my hand.

"You too."

"Uhh Harry I think you've crashed this slumber party too long it's time to leave." Taylor said.

"Aww just one more minute!!" Harry begged.

"Hey watch it mister if Taylor says leave you leave." I said. They laughed.

"I got my eye on you mister." I said. He chuckled.

"Bye Taylor bye Emma." Harry kissed Taylor's cheek and left. She closed the door and blushed.

"Exactly how long were you there?" She asked.

"Eh long enough." I said. She blushed even more.

"Oh." I chuckled. I'm gonna love embarrassing taylor like this.

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT! SWIFTIES FOR LIFE!!!