Chapter five

Emma's POV.

"So this is our place." Taylor said carrying her bag. 2 cats came to us and started to meow. One was white the other was black and white.

"Olivia and Meredith be nice this is Emma and she is apart of the family." I bent down to pet them while they licked my hand.

"They like you." Taylor laughed. I got up.

"So where's my room?"

"Oh yea follow me." We walked upstairs and Taylor opened the very first door on the right. I went into the bedroom and was blown away. It was pink and black and white. It was huge and there was a big tv with a really big bed. The window had the perfect view of the fountain that was in the front yard.

"What do you think do you like it?" I turned and looked at Taylor. She was smiling at me.

"Yea sure it's pretty nice." I sat on the bed and Taylor just smiled at me.

"Ummm can I help you?"

"Oh I thought you would want to talk or something."

"No I just want some sleep."

"Oh a-are you sure?"

"Yea I'm sure."

"Okay but if you need anything I'll be down the hall." I nodded and she left. I laid down and sighed.

"Oh mom and dad where are you?" I said to myself. I turned on the tv and saw Taylor. She was talking about her new hit blank space. I was about to change it but decided to keep it on incase she could hear the tv and would have noticed I changed it.

"Oh I knew this was going to be a problem you see while I was making the song my dad was like what's with the Starbucks lovers and I'm like no dad it's ex lovers." I rolled my eyes. After she talked I changed it to pretty little liars. I love this show.

"A set me up you'll all be next." Allison said. I hate her. I thought she was innocent at first but now I'm so confused.

"Emma time for bed." Taylor said through the door. I looked at the clock.

"It's only 8:30."

"I know but you had a big day today and your really tired."

"But I'm not tired."

"Emma.......please go to bed."

"Okay." I got under the covers and laid my head down. Mom and dad please come rescue me.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. IT MAY SEEM SLOW NOW BUT TRUST ME THE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE GONNA GET REAL! VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT SWIFTIES FOR LIFE!