Chapter seventeen

Taylor's POV.

"I don't know Miss Swift we are trying to see if her cancer is spreading we are trying the best we can please just wait." The nurse said. I asked her 5 times and she says the same thing. I sat back in the chair and Harry put his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey relax everything will be okay." He said trying to calm me down. I was tearing up. I looked at him.

"Harry we don't know that."

"Shhhh it's gonna be okay." He said pulling me closer and kissing my head. Emma was in the operation room getting scanned to see if her cancer has spread. She told me before she went into the room that she had stage 2 cancer that's why she lost her hair. The doctor came back.

"How is she?" I asked. He sighed.

"It has spread."

"How much?" He couldn't even look me in the eye.

"Enough near death." I stopped breathing.

"N-nnnnoo-Oooo." I whimpered. Harry hugged me and kissed my head. I lifted my head from his chest and looked at the doctor.

"H-how long does she h-h-have?"

"About a year."

"Well at least I have a long time with her."

"Actually it's not that simple Miss Swift."

"What do you mean?"

"In about 2 months you'll notice her appetite change and she will slowly eat less food."

"What if I push her to eat would that help?" He shook his head.

"Her body won't be able to hold that much food when she gets there meaning if you force her to eat she'll just throw it up."

"Well what do I do?"

"I recommend just letting her eat as much as she can and don't force her."

"She doesn't know does she?" He sighed.

"She knows it spread but she doesn't know she has a year." I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"How will be know when it's......almost t-time?" I couldn't even say the word.

"About a week before......it's time she'll only be able to eat about...as much as a m&m."

"She'll be suffering though!" I can't let her go through that. He looked me in the eye and took a deep breath,

"You know if you don't want her to suffer after 10 months we can just let her go."

"N-no I wanna be with my baby as long as I c-can." He nodded.

"When should I tell her?"

"If I were you I would wait till she asks why she doesn't eat as much or when it gets to obvious." I nodded.

"She'll be able to leave in three days." I nodded.

"Can I see her?" He looked at his clipboard.

"Sure." I hugged Harry and he left to go to the recording studio but before he left he told me to tell Emma he said hi. I walked in and saw a pale Emma.

"Hey Emma how are you?"

"I'm good just tired cause they had to take my blood for testing." She said in a small voice.

"Good news the doctor said you can leave in three days!" I said smiling. She smiled back.

"Will you bring me food from Chick-fil-a when you come cause this hospital food stinks." I laughed.

"Sure and on your last day I'll bring you some Starbucks." She gasped.

"Oh yea!" I laughed. How am I gonna tell her?

HEY I WAS GONNA WAIT BUT I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO FOR THIS CHAPTER SO IF I KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ILL POST IT IMMEDIATELY ALSO I WAS GONNA WAIT TO DO THIS AND HAVE IT BE NORMAL FOR LIKE 4 YEARS THEN EMMAS CANCER GETS BAD BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO SO SORRY IF THIS FEELS RUSHED VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT! SWIFTIES FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!