DISCONTINUED

Lol I'm alive

Sorry it took so long, but I've been thinking about the ending of this story for so long that I barely even remember what happened in the rest of it. I reread everything I wrote multiple times, and found a bunch of inconsistencies and plot holes that I won't be able to fix without rewrite this entire story. I don't have a satisfying or realistic ending to this story, there are things that I built up too much and things that I didn't build up at all, characters that have no meaning or purpose, and so many other signs of bad storytelling. Basically, I feel like this whole book needs a lot of work before it'll be worth anything, and I can't reach a good ending without cleaning up everything else first.

TL;DR
I don't like how badly written and plotted this story is, so until I rewrite the whole thing I'm not gonna finish it. Sorry for making you wait so long for something so unsatisfying.

Thank you for going on this journey with me and supporting me every part of the way. I especially want to thank person10908 who was basically my only commenter. You're great and you kept me going. Thank you.

I have a Waterparks oneshot book if you're interested in reading more of my stuff, and I'm working on another book right now, which hopefully will go better than this one. Until we meet again, have a good day/night/week/whatever.

-Ollie