chapter25

3rd Person POV
Wonwoo, Mingyu, Vernon and Scoups wait for Seungwoo at Carat Cafe. "Hyung, it is ok for you to sit here with us?" Vernon ask Scoups who is sit beside him. "Yeah, customers are not too many and my shift will end in five minutes." Scoups said. "So, what you guys want to talk about?" Seungwoo said as soon as he take a sit. "Too straightforward, Seungwoo-shii." Scoups said. 

"Hyung, give us chances persuade Yeon Mi to done the operation." Wonwoo said. "How did you know about her sickness?" Seungwoo ask. "It's too easy for us to know, Seungwoo-shii. Because we always look after her from far." Vernon said. "Please give us chances, Seungwoo-shii. We want to repay back for what we have done to her." Scoups said. "Do you really sincerely want to help her?" Seungwoo ask. "Yeah, we are regret about we have done in the past." Mingyu said. Seungwoo sigh. "I will give you a month to gain her trust again and persuade her to do the operation. If you fail, don't ever appear in front of her again." Seungwoo said and walk away.

"Yes! Now, what should we do?" Mingyu said. "We must not too rush. Let's meet her one by one." Wonwoo said.

Wonwoo POV
We all walk back home as we just finish meeting Seungwoo hyung. Vernon and Mingyu are walking in front while Scoups hyung and I follow them. "Wonwoo-yah, are you serious about Yeon Mi?" Scoups hyung suddenly ask. "I never been this serious, hyung." I said. "I'm sorry but I'm..." Scoups hyung did not finish his sentence. "You what? You love Yeon Mi too?" I ask. "How did you know?" he ask shock. "They told me once." I said and point the two in front of us. "These two never keep secret." Scoups hyung said.

"At first I don't believe that you love her but I somehow believe it after I saw sleep talking." I said. "I what?" he ask. "You sleep talking, hyung. That night I want to give your charger back. When I about to walk out from your room I hear you keep calling Yeon Mi and apologise while crying. So, I believe that you really regret and maybe you really love her." I said. "Are you not angry?" He ask. "Why I must angry? Because you like Yeon Mi too? We can't stop ourself from liking someone, hyung." I said and pat his shoulder.

"Then, let's fight fairly to win Yeon Mi's heart." Scoups hyung said. "Yeah, but now it not important. The important thing now is make Yeon Mi want to do the operation. We can't lost her again." I said. He nod his head.

__________________________________________
Yeon Mi POV
"Yah, that is mine!" Dk oppa shout at Seungkwan oppa who take his food. "Oppa, are you come here to visit me or eat?" I ask and pout. "Greedy baby, Joshua hyung and Jeonghan hyung already beside you while feeding you." Seungkwan oppa said. I just show my tongue at him. "Ah right, why Yena suddenly want hyung to feed you?" Vernon oppa ask. "Just...I'm miss oppa so much." I said and linking my arm with them.

Maybe this is the last time we can meet each other. I don't want they worry about me so I'm going to keep it by myself that I know my time is short now. "Yeon Mi? What are you thinking about?" A voice ask me. I look at the door. "Woozi oppa!" I shout and run toward him before hug him. "Yah, It's not like you never see him yesterday." Seungkwan oppa said. "I hate you." I said to Seungkwan oppa. "Oh, I love me too." he said sassily.

We all talking and chatting all day. Seungwoo oppa also come here bringing more food. Then, someone knock on the door. "Wow, Yena-shii are you having party here?" Dr.Kim ask when he saw they sitting on the floor. I just smile at him. "I have a good new for you." Dr.Kim said. "What is it?" I ask. "You can go home tomorrow but I have to give you a new medicine. You must eat it." He said. "I promise" I said show my pinky promise.

__________________________________________
After a few days....

3rd Person POV
Nothing special really happen for the passed days. Yena condition still the same, she still depend on the medicines. Yena sit on her chair while playing with her phone. "Yah, what are looking at?" Seungkwan ask her. "Nothing, just random post on SNS." Yena said. Then, their teacher walk in.

"Ok guys, as you all already know you guys going to do an assignment. But in pairs." Their teacher said. They all whispering to each other for the pairing. "But sadly, I already decide the pairs." she said again. All of them whine. "I will tell the pairs. Naeun and Bomin, Jaemin and Jina, Yuki and Jisung, ................................ Seungkwan and Chan, lastly Hansol and Yena." she said. Yena frown when she heard her partner name. "Mrs, can we change our partner?" a boy ask. "Nope. If you guys changing partner I will cut your point." the teacher said.

Yena/Yeon Mi POV
I keep doodling on my books. "Ok guys, I will stop 10 minutes early for you to discuss with your partner about the assignment. You guys can go recess when hear the bell." Mrs Park said before walk out. Then, almost all of them walk toward their partner except me. Dino about to walk toward Seungkwan but I hold his hand. "Don't leave me." I said and pout. "Yah, just go to Hansol. He will not eat you." He said. "It's not impossible." I said.

"Han Yena, don't talk like that. Wait here, I will call Seungkwan hyung to come here and you can also talk with Hansol." Dino said. I nod my head. I look at my book about the assignment. "Ermm, Yeo-Yena?" Someone call me. I quickly head up and look at him. "What?" I ask. "Let's talk about the assignment, are we?" he said. "I don't know." I said while not looking at him. My heart beat faster but I close my eyes trying to calm myself.

"Hey guys, since we have to be model for our own assignment. How about we do it together? I meant we will take your picture and you will take ours?" Seungkwan oppa said as soon as he sit beside Hansol. I look at Hansol. "I think it's a great idea. If you don't mind." I said. Hansol just nod his head. "Then, let's talk about our concept." Dino said and look at Seungkwan oppa. "So...what concept do you want to do?" he ask me. "I don't know." I said and still not look at him. "Can we talk privately?" he ask. Before I could answer he grab my hand not too tight. I look at my watch worry about my heart.

Then, we stop at the hallways. "Yeon Mi, I know you are angry at me or maybe hate me. I'm really sorry and I'm accept it if you can't forgive me. But please don't be awkward with me. We can't do the assignment well if you keep avoiding me." he said. "Ok. Just for the assignment." I said and walk into the class.

Vernon POV
"Ok. Just for the assignment." she said and walk into the class. I follow her from behind. "What concept you guys want to do?" Seungkwan ask as soon as we sit down. "We did not talk about it yet. How about you?" I ask them. "Well, I think we going for youth concept because it fit us the best." Dino said.

"How about us?" I ask Yeon Mi. "I don't know. Maybe something elegant?" she said. I smile at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?" she ask. "Well, you are answering me." I said. She just roll her eyes. "I think I know what should we do." I said.

Tbc...