chapter36

3rd Person POV
There are only breathing sounds that can be heard in the hallway of the hospital. "Hyung, Yena going to be fine, right?" Dino asks them, breaking the silence. All of them are looking at him. They can't answer the question. Seeing no one willing to answer him, Dino slowly looked down with tears and filled his eyes. She is going to be fine, that's all the answers he wants to hear. But he knows, no one can confidently say that. Because in the end, all of this happens because of them. Then, the doctor walked out of the room.

"Doctor, how is Yeon Mi?" Seungcheol ask. "She barely feels any emotions. Her heart is in critical condition. Why you guys did it to her?  It is fucking hard for you guys to stay away from her?! Don't try to tell me that you guys are worried about her. She is getting worse because of your greediness. She is barely alive now, if she doesn't do the operation within this week I don't think she will make it." Dr. Kim said. Seungcheol fell on his knees while sobbing hard. "Can we go to see her?" Wonwoo ask. "Yes, but don't expect her to talk to you." Dr. Kim said with a small smile.

They walk into the room with a heavy heart. Looking at the girl they loved was lying on the bed with wires on her body. "Yena-yah" Joshua called her. She only turned her head towards them with no expression on her face. Dino who can't control himself looks at his friend looks like a lifeless walk toward her and slowly hugs her. She just allows him to hug her without any complaints. "Yena-yah, please talk to me. You used to hate me hugging you. I want the old Yena." Dino said as tears filled his eyes. ”Ha-haru" Yeon Mi suddenly said. All of a sudden everyone in the room looked at her. "Did you say something, Yeon Mi-yah?” Minggu asked her. She looked at Mingyu before slowly nodding her head. "Can you say it again?" Woozi said.

"Ha-haruto... I want Haruto"

Seungcheol POV
Haruto? Who is the guy that she said? That's what has been in my head all day after we met with Yeon Mi. Now, there is only me, Seungwoo hyung,  Mingyu and Wonwoo outside the hospital as the others have gone back home. "Hyung, do you know anyone named Haruto?" Mingyu ask. "I don't know. I think I never heard of it." Seungwoo hyung said. "Excuse me, Mr. Han. I think you drop this at the counter early." A nurse suddenly came to us. "Oh, thank you." Seungwoo hyung said. "I'm sorry for interrupting but I think I heard you guys mention someone's name Haruto, right?” she said. We all nod our head. "Do you know him?” Mingyu asked her. "Yes, he usually visits the hospital and if I am not mistaken I think he was Miss Yena's friend." She said. "Do you mind if we are asking for his number?" I said. She then asked us to wait for her a moment to get the number on the hospital book.

___________________________________________

Haruto POV
I quickly walk into the cafe and take a seat in front of them. "I'm Haruto." I said as I bow at them. "I'm Seungwoo, this is Seungcheol, Wonwoo and Mingyu.” he said. "I'm sorry for suddenly calling up for a meeting. We are actually curious about the person who Yeon Mi keeps mentioning." Mingyu hyung said. "It's ok, I also want to know more about Yeon Mi noona. Is everything alright?" I ask them. All of them just looked at me with a sad smile.

"Actually, that was the reason we call you. Her health is decreasing. The only way to save her is by an operation. Even though the chance is fifty percent." Wonwoo hyung said while smiling sadly. "But noona will do the operation, right?" I ask. "We already talked to her a few times but she did not want to do it." Seungcheol hyung said. "Even though we are the reason for her to become like this." Mingyu hyung said. Look at them confusedly. "What do you mean by that? What did you do to noona?" I ask them with anger in my eyes.

"We are so stupid to play with her heart. We are breaking her. So much that she tried to kill herself. We are so stupid. I know you are angry with us and we deserve it. But please we regret it. Please help us to persuade her to do the operation." Seungcheol hyung said with tears in his eyes. I just stay silent for a moment. This was too sudden for me. The girl who I thought was only physically hurt is actually breaking in the inside too. The innocent girl who is doing nothing wrong.

I sigh. "You know, if I was in the right mind now, I would already punch you in the face. But that will never change anything. You are right that I was angry at you guys. But I don't hate you, because everyone makes a mistake." I said. "But why?" Seungwoo hyung asked. "You, when I first saw noona. She was alone on the bench. She cried alone while hiding her head. When I walked to her, she looked at me with soulless eyes. The eyes telling me that she was given up with her life. At that moment she reminds me of someone. Someone who used to be cheerful and positive." I said.

"May I ask who it is?" Wonwoo hyung asked. "My older sister. She was the one who I used to visit in the hospital. But now she is not here anymore and I regret not spending time with her much. I don't want anyone of you to be the same as me. I will help you to make sure noona is going to be ok. Because noona was like my second sister in my life."

Guys, I finally update 😭 I'm so sorry for making you guys wait too long~~ But I can't promise that I will update this story quickly, but I still hoping that you guys can patiently waiting for it.

Thank you for so much love you gave to this story. I luv you 😘