chapter5

Yeon Mi POV
This have been a week since I be 'friend' with Hansol. He not as bad as what Kang appa said. But some of me feel guilty for disobey appa.

Well, we learn like usually until Mrs Ji come into our class. "Sorry, for distrub you but Jang Yeon Mi please follow me. Our principle want to talk with you." she said. I just nod and follow her. "Yeonnie, did not I tell you to stay away from them?" Kang appa said with serious tone.

"What are you talking about?" I ask appa. "I talk about them, the Hansol and his group. I get information that you been close with them. Stay away from them...for your own sake." He said. "But why? Why I need to stay away from them? I did not see them being bad as what you describe." I said. "You too naive Jang Yeon Mi, I don't wanna my another daughter gone" appa said. I can see tears are built in his eyes.

"What are you talking about? Why are you suddenly mention about Hyemi unnie? Appa!" I shout. "I don't wanna talk about it. But, if you still want to be friend with them...I can't stop you. But you can always come to me when you have problem." he said and pull me into a hug. "I will." I want to ask about unnie, but I did not appa be sad.

_____________________
Hansol POV
We all now at the cafeteria. I curious about why the principle call Yeon Mi. And then, I see Yeon Mi walk into the cafeteria. I rise my hand to make she see us.

"What are the principle talking about?" I ask. "Nothing" she said. I just nod and make a contact with Coups and Mingyu hyung. We all nod and walk out from the cafeteria to leave Yeon Mi with Wonwoo hyung.

Wonwoo POV
I quietly sigh when see my member walk out leaving me in awkward with her. "Errmm, where are they going?" she ask me. Haish, she really clueless about being leave alone with me. "I don't know, are you not going to eat?" I ask. She shake her head. "I'm not that hungry." I nod. "Let's walk" I said.

We walk in the silent. "Can I ask you something, sunbaenim?" she break the silent. "You already ask" I said. "Can I really.....trust you g-guys?"

Tbc...