chapter32

Dino POV
I look at the table beside and sigh. "Dino-yah,  are you ok?" Seungkwan hyung ask me. "I'm just miss Yena. It's have been 2 weeks since she was admitted to hospital." I said. "Yeah, even when we visit her, she just kick us out or just ignore us and keep silent." he said. Her condition getting worse. "I'm afraid we loss her, hyung." I said. "Let's just hope everything is gonna be fine." Seungkwan hyung said.

______________________________________

Yeon Mi POV
"Yena, how are you feeling today?" the doctor ask me. I just look at him than quickly look out the window. I heard him sigh. "I know it's hard for you but you have to fight for yourself. You can tell me everything about you and will listen to it. Just know you not alone Yena." he said and walk toward the door. "Yeon Mi" I said.  He look at me and smile "Alright, I'm going first Yeon Mi." he said and walk out.

I look at my phone screen. The wallpaper was a picture of all of us. I can't stop thinking the fact that lie to me. They keep the secret about my parents from me. They all did. I close my eyes as tears fall down. I keep closing my eyes as I turn my face toward the window. Then I heard the door open but I still close my eyes. "Yena-yah, how are you?" I open my eyes and look at them with deathly eyes. "Yena, please. We are sorry. We did it for you." Jeonghan oppa said and try to pat my head. I flinch and lean back. 

"For me? For what? For me to know the truth and then I will follow them? It is what you guys want right? Knowing that my parents already died i don't have any reason to live!? Do you think sorry will fix everything? Did your sorry will make mom and dad life again?! Just leave me alone and I will meet them!!! I hate you! I'm f*king hate you!!" I shout at them. Then my heart start beating fast and I can't control myself. I start shouting out of pain. I heard all of them calling my name before all I see was black.

____________________________________
3rd Person POV
All of them outside of Yena's room, waiting for the doctor. "Hyung, are you ok?" The8 ask Seungwoo who keep quiet after the scene. "I don't know, her voice just now filled with so much dissapointed. I felt guilty guys, why we must like to her. I should never think of that idea." Seungwoo said. "We know hyung, we all felt it." Joshua said and pat his back.

Then the doctor walk out. "Dr Kim, how is Yena?" Hoshi ask. "Han Seungwoo-shii, I thought I already told you don't give her extreme emotion. Why don't you understand." Dr Kim said. "But she was my sister and I really love her. I can't stop myself from saying sorry to her." Seungwoo said while crying. "If you guys really love her, give her time for calm down. Don't force her and mostly just don't meet her for awhile." Dr Kim said.

"But how can we know her condition. You also know that her life is short!" DK shout. Woozi put his hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "You guys can ask other people who she can endure and talk her problem with." Dr Kim said. "Who?" Jun ask. "That is for you guys to find it. I have to go, remember Yeon Mi is my lovely patient so keep the warn." Dr Kim said and walk away.

"Who we can ask someone for? Should we got her personal counselor or something?" Seungkwan ask. "I don't think so, she will be in hard time to believe in someone." Hoshi said. "Seungcheol hyung." Dino suddenly said. "What? You know that we just fight with them?" Seungkwan said. "But you guys know that event that night Seungcheol hyung who is the one calm her down. Please hyung can we forget about what they did to her for awhile. Right now we nothing better than him. I just want Yena to save." Dino begging ask tears escape from his eyes.

"That's right, maybe for the first time we should ask them for help. We know how they felt now." Woozi said. All of them look at Seungwoo. "I do this for Yena." He said.

Wonwoo POV
"What are you talking about?" Mingyu ask them. "Look, we are sorry. But we think you guys are the only one she will talk to." Woozi said. "What you want us to do?" I ask. "Persuade her to done the surgery." Jeonghan hyung said. "What make you think that she will talk to us? You know we are nothing different from you guys." I said. "Please hyung, Yena did not have more time anymore. Her heart is worse. I don't want to lost her." Dino said. "We will try but don't hope too much because we are not any different from you guys." Scoups hyung said

Tbc...