chapter23

3rd Person POV
Days passes without any problem. Yena spend her days with Jun and the others. Wonwoo, Mingyu and Vernon decide to look at Yena from far. They don't want to make her suffer again.

"Han Yena! Don't running around!" Seungkwan shout while running after her. "But you chase me." Yena said and hide behind Woozi. "Yena, I still can see you even you hide behind Woozi hyung" Seungkwan said. Woozi glare at Seungkwan. Yena take breath deeply. "Are you ok, Yena?" Hoshi ask and swap Yena's hair from her forehead. "Ermm. Just tired a little bit." She said. "Don't run around, ok? You can't force your heart." Dk said. Yena pout and nod.

_______________________________________
Vernon POV
It's our PE class now. I take a sit on nearby bench not so far from my classmate. "Yah, skip PE class?" A hand touch my shoulder. "Hyung." I said and look at Wonu hyung. "Why don't you play with them?" he ask. "Well I'm not in the mood for basketball today." I said. "Ok. Now for the girl. You guys will play badminton and tennis. Han Yena, you can watch them from far." Mr. Kang said.

Yena nod her head and sit on another bench. "Why Yeon Mi is not playing?" Wonu ask me. "I don't know." I said. "Maybe she not feeling well." Wonu said. I just nod my head. "But she rarely join PE class now. She also don't join any activities anymore." I said. "Really? Why?" he ask. I shake my head. "I don't know." I said. "That watch, she still wore it." Wonu hyung said point the watch on her wrist. "Then?" I ask. "It's the watch that make beeping sound when I with her last time." he said. "Then, you going to said that watch is warning alarm?" I ask. "Kind of. Did you ever heard that sound?" he ask.

"Well, I heard it a few times. That is all when she having..." I can't continue my sentence when I look at Yena. I point my finger toward her. Wonu hyung then, turn around to look at her. Yena is having a hard times to breath. She put her hand on her chest where the heart are located. Wonu hyung quickly stand up and about to run toward her until Seungkwan and Dino run toward her.

Yena having hard time to breath. She not join any heavy activity. She always tired from any physical activity. Her watch not showing time but her heart beat. "Hyung, I got it now." I said. "What?" he ask, eyes not leaving from Yena who on Dino back. Probably going to clinic room.

"There is something wrong with her heart." 

___________________________________________
Yena POV
I open my eyes and look at the ceiling. I'm wearing the oxygen mask. "Where I am?" I ask. "You are in hospital, Ms Han." a nurse said while checking my heart beat. "Your heart beat are normal now. Rest well." the nurse said before walk out.

Then, the boys are walking into the room. "Why you guys are here?" I ask. "Visit you of course." Seungkwan said. "But school?" I ask. "Yeon Mi, the school already end." Woozi said and sit beside me. "Then, how long I have passed out?"  I ask and pout. "Yena is lucky. You got VVIP room." Hoshi said. I look around, there are television, air-con, even sofa in this room. "When I'm going to discharge?" I ask. "Well, we did not see the doctor yet." Dino said.

Then, there is someone knock on the door. Then, Doctor Kim come in. "Yena, how are you feeling?" he ask. "Fine. I'm going to discharge, right?" I ask. "About that, you have to stay here for a few days. There nothing wrong but you just lack of water." Dr.Kim said. I just nod my head while pout. "I think it's the best for you to rest now." The8 said before signaling the others to walk out. "Bye bye, Yena." They said. "Don't sad, we will visit you tomorrow." Dk said and peck my forehead.

______________________________________
The next day~~

3rd Person POV
Yena keep switching the television channel but find nothing interesting. She slowly, walk out from her bed and go to the bathroom. "My face look so pale." she said as she look into the mirror. She then, take out her lip balm and apply a little on her lips. "Maybe a little walk at outside can entertain my boring day." she said and walk toward the door.

She open the door slightly only to find her doctor and Seongwoo outside her room. "You must joking, right?" Seungwoo ask. "I'm sorry, Seungwoo but I'm not joking. Her condition are worsen. She must do the surgery." the doctor said. "But she did not want do the surgery." Seungwoo said while messing his hair. "She must, Seungwoo. She only have one year to life." Dr. Kim said.

Yena gasp and quickly put her hand over her mouth. She walk backward while shaking her head. Trying to not believe what she have heard just now. She then stumble onto the table leg, make the glass fall to the floor. Her eyes then get blurry. "Yeon Mi! Yeon Mi! Yena!" that's the last thing she heard before everything turn black.

Tbc....

Sorry for short chapter... I will try update this story quickly.